Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP Real parkour checkpoints

DavidPlayszsz

Minecraft Username:
DavidPlayszszs​

What is your suggestion's title?
Real parkour checkpoints​

Suggestion Details:
Whenever I go in practice I do the parkour while I wait and I've noticed that the 'checkpoint' on that parkour aren't real checkpoints so I don't know why there are pressure plates there but it would be much better if those pressure plates where actual checkpoints.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
People would do the parkour more often and actually reach the end, there could also be a small leaderboard at the end so that people would try there best on the parkour.​

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
I don't think it's needed since there are ladders to get back up. After you play a few rounds of parkour you basically know both the maps since they are so small. -1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DavidPlayszsz

DavidPlayszsz

I don't think it's needed since there are ladders to get back up. After you play a few rounds of parkour you basically know both the maps since they are so small. -1
I'm not talking about the 2 parkour games, when go go to the leaderboards in practice and then go to your left their is a parkour there. I'm talking about that parkour

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
I'm not talking about the 2 parkour games, when go go to the leaderboards in practice and then go to your left their is a parkour there. I'm talking about that parkour
ahh then mb ig I will change my stance on this post, ill give it a +1 instead since it has been needed for a while now.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
Idk why the parkour doesn't work there honestly, it should be

Mesaton

Donator
Donator
+1

Needs to be fixed by the development team. Not so much of a recommendation, more of a "fix this". lol