Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Already Implemented SBD Really needed balance for sbd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizq

Minecraft Username:
dragon_slayer99​

What is your suggestion's title?
Really needed balance for sbd​

Suggestion Details:
Hello for the previous seasons sbd have been gang banged by devs who slacks More and do like no work at all no offense and no hate to devs but its true,Let move to Suggestion now in this Suggestion i will show how sbd been gang banged and how can it be fixed,Let start with existing things​
All credits to me for recording these VIds Let start​
No need for legging or helmet fck it u just need chestplate and boots to pvp rn i was only wearing Chestplate cuz i was in Fps and u can only die if u get disarm but it rarely happens they fck it that hard fr like here the vid​
Now let Move 2 enchants 1 galaxy called "penetrate v" and another one called "Demon forged 4" penetrate is Galaxy and should be better let see here the Video​
View:
View:
Pen v don't even work Very good​
possible Fixes are listed down​
1;Remove Tank 2 and add hulk 3 without Slowness​
2:make Tank 2 increase dura than only if u don't wanna Remove it​
3:Add Strenght 4 back​
4:fix Penetrate v and make double damage work more often​
Now let move on to a ce Called "Viper v" and "Wither v" "Freeze v" nerf them aleast 10x cuz Viper give posion Every 5 seconds and its ruin your combo and Freeze v give u slowness 3 and it work so often like every third hit u get Freeze ffs Please nerf these Enchants​
Gkits​
As we know gkits are bought by players who want to get ahead of there players and support the server from the last 6 seasons Gkits have been getting fcked to I will even show u vids showcasing how are the gkits​
Let Start with gkit "Treasure"​
rn buying the gkit is the complete waste of Money fr its give u trash as u can see the video only useful thing is money booster Please buff the gkit to some extent i know Jartex have been trying to make sbd play to win not pay to win but Gkits are bought by players who want to get ahead of other players and who would buy gkits rn with the shape they are in that why buff it some extent and here another video show casing Gkit Special​
That all for Gkits to​
Koths​
Koths have been a nice addition to sbd its revived pvp to some extent but pvp became dead again when players Realized how trash the loot it gives so Please buff it it will help revive pvp​
Pvp used be 1 third of sbd after recent Resets now it all gone no one even pvp and most Players quited Cuz sbd became a grinding mode Please fix this​
1 last topic to talk about​
Galaxy Acces​
The First Time Galaxy was introduce there were no lvl req but rn u need to grind straight for 3 -5 weeksi,f u are a normal Player with no gkits its takes even longer and for people who ask why Galaxy access should be reduced,The reasons are stated down​
1:Everybody should be able to get it easily​
2:Its not worth to grind to lvl 50 just for 4 galaxy enchants ddv,pen v,Disarm v,hulk For pvpers​
3:lvl 50 is halfway legit Galaxy should at lvl 35 or lower but i would recommend putting it at lvl 35​
4:For Normal players grinding to lvl 50 is impossible because of many reasons like,the moment u move to silver u will die cuz most Ranked Players kills Everyone expect thier teammate that why its not fair to put it at lvl 50 cuz only a few People who p2wed or have shit ton of gkits or have support of some well known player can reach it​
This is all the reasons,Most players quited after yall put galaxy access at lvl 50 and removed hulk 4,Bring hulk 4 back and put galaxy access at lvl 35 or lower​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will help Jartex by 100x and make the server better and players to​

Extra Information:
Thanks for reading my suggestion,Thanks for your important time :D <3

Last edited:

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
I exactly suggested these things about pvp, about the treasures and specials and the galaxy enchant and koths +1

SupremePsycho

Donator
Donator
+1

Nice Suggestion/s. They should lower the level requirement for Galaxy Enchant

1MiDo

IGN
1MiDo
+1
They should also make this messages with less characters :/

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Elizq

Elizq

Suggestion updated Please Check :D <3 Check it out fast

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey Elizq,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Really needed balance for sbd” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!

iboo

Donator
Donator
Innapropriate languange while explaining & already suggested multiple times.

Djim

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, Elizq​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Djim

Status
Not open for further replies.