Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted BedWars Rebuild Habbo hotel map/make it better and add it back in bedwars

G

Gusto

Minecraft Username:
iGusto_​

What is the suggestion about?
Rebuild Habbo hotel map/make it better and add it back in bedwars​

Description:
As title says: "Rebuild Habbo hotel map/make it better and add it back to bedwars"
Would like to see that map being added again, I enjoyed playing it like 1 year ago. It wasn´t that good map but I am sure that it can be better. I suggest making it smaller and changing some details. I am aware that Habbo hotel map has been removed because of low rating, but I am 100% sure that new version of this map could be better and more enjoyable to play on.
Note: Many of you may not remember this map as you might started playing like 8 months ago. I sadly dont have any pictures/videos of it. I liked map and my opinion is that it should be added back and rebuilded.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
New map+ it can be really good map/original one​

Extra Information:
What is your opinion about old map? What should be changed? Leave your suggestions about map in replies!​

Sweazi

Donator
Donator
For some reason I don't remember how this map looks like. As much as I want to to vote, I can't due to I don't know how the map looks like.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

Gusto

For some reason I don't remember how this map looks like. As much as I want to to vote, I can't due to I don't know how the map looks like.
I will try to find videos/screenshots of map and upload them tommorow