Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Redstone improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Str122

Donator
Donator
IGN
Str122
Minecraft Username:
Str122​

What is your suggestion's title?
Redstone improvement​

Suggestion Details:
Hello, I have been an active member since the release of the survival. In the first season the redstone were perfect! Unfortunately with the release of the season 2 of survival most of the redstone properties were limited by far. I understand that due to the lag machines or people trying to abuse the redstone system in order to crash the server but by disabling redstone stuff makes the "farmers's" gameplay worse. For example there are farms for example raid farms,iron farms that require a lot of redstone and they can not be made if the redstones are not well.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Improving redstone will have 4 benefits for both server and players:

More players that play other gamemodes are going to get attracted causing more people joining the gamemode of survival

More people that were not members of the server are going to join causing the rise of the people joining the server daily.

Players that already play survival are going to enjoy their time playing on the server.

Since lots of people have quitted the server from the early release of season 2, they are going to come back!​

Extra Information:
I already know that what I am asking is quite difficult but I believe that measures should be taken since the players joining survival are getting less and less day by day and the redstone system doesn't attract the interest of people in order to devote more time to build farms and design other buildings! Thanks on advance.​

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
As you already told, you do not play survival meaning that you do not have the a fully opinion about this problem. Also having a lot of badges does not make you be "someone"
Bro i dont play survival as a regular player doesn't mean i dont know what it is and how it works also second thing that badge thing was legit a joke ;-;

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
A giant +1 We need a similar suggestion post for the SkyBlock. There should be places where redstone can be useful to make money. Today all the eco is based on bossworld and grinding so people no longer use their intelligence to build some redstone systems. (in fact there's no encouragement for any building activity...)

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Str122​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Removing the limit for redstone would cause often lag spikes and crashes on the game-mode, as it would be easy for people to create lag machines, even after the redstone gets improved.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.