Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

TheBridge Reduce the amount of players needed for a match to start

RedLemonMC

Minecraft Username:
RedLemonMC​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
TheBridge​

What is your suggestion's title?
Reduce the amount of players needed for a match to start​

Suggestion Details:
Hello there.

Intro:
We all know that, nowadays TheBridge, as a minecraft gamemode, isn't really popular and only some old players, or new og players, that like nexuses and stuff, are playing this gamemode to that day. And if you take into consideration that this moment, Jartex is the only server that has TB as a gamemode, you will easily find out, that this is an "endagered" minigame. The game consists of two teams, 16 players each, which make a total up to 32 players per match.

The problem:
The problem is that when you enter the bridge lobby, depending on the hours, you will casually see 1 game ongoing, or none. Very few times, you will see 2 game ongoing. Its not 2020/2021 that there were 3 games in progress at least. The cause that people don't play the game, could be the lag, the random kicks that players get, I don't know, there are many factors. The key to bring more players is to have more games in progress.
So in order for a TB match to start, it needs ehrrrr, let me check...

18 out of 32 players? Really? That's too much for such a gamemode. With the popularity it has, it is logical to not see games in progress for 50% of the day.
For me, that I live in Greece, the games start to appear from 9am and the last is usually around at 21:00, therefore I am a bit lucky. There are players though, that are not so lucky. They don't have time available to spend during the hours that most people play.

Solution:
My suggestion is to reduce the amount of players that a match needs to be started, at 10 or much better, make an algorithm, that will have statistics at its disposal (statistics that say which hours most people play TB) and adapt the minimum amount of players needed depending on the hour.

The first solution is really easy to fix, and I'm waiting to hear other points. If someone disagrees, please post your reply and let the conversation flow.
Hope you agree with me though ;)

Adios
RedLemonMC​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would bring a lot more players to play TB, since the fact that no game are available to join most of the time, make new people that join for the first time to not join again!. Only old players and players who already know the game and are patient enough to fight to click that 31 endstones icon. When you want to join an already existing game, you click on the little man at your right and see the ongoing games. Even though a game has a maximum capacity of 32 players, its always full because the number of players that play the game is between 32-50. Why 50? Because the minimum amount of players needed for a new game to start is 18. Therefore 32+18=50. This is the most common situation in Tb.
People join and see no already started games. Though there is one. Its just full. And what happens is you will casualy see some people waiting near the little man for someone to leave that game and an endstone that shows 31 players will appear. The fastest one to click that endstone joins. The other need to wait. Really????? What is this? What kind of joke is this. A minigame with that popularity needs 18 players to start??? Make it 12, 10, 8.
You may find 8 players a really low border, but if the game has started, people who will join the lobby, will see it and click it. So there isn't going to be any players waiting.
Its just the replacement of 2 digits: Make 18 something smaller. Under 14 FOR SURE.
SO EASY!
With this modification, there are going to be 1-2 already started games that will also be available to join! Which means more random people that join, will eventually join and see if they like the minigame, which means more people and fun to the server!
For real, I'm playing TB in this server since 2020, and TheBridge in general since 2015-2016. There are minecraft players out there that love the TB but say there isn't a nice server to play. Why don't you try making them say that there is?
Hope I helped lads. I'm waiting to hear from you soon.​

Extra Information:
No extra information. I think I said everything in the 2 boxes above. Please take some action, it is so easy to fix it.​

Sumitxd_

Donator
Donator
Holy shit wtf have u written i ainr gonna read allat in my opinion delete the bridge and all of the gamemodes and target bedwars so -1
alyan alyan vouch

Rizooo

IGN
lavapit98
I give this is +1 I really like this suggestion, They need to reduce the amount of players needed to join the bridge mode

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
this mode is absolutely useless and it has not provided any profit to the server since 2-3 years ago and it is just sitting ducks and should be removed. -1

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
this mode is absolutely useless and it has not provided any profit to the server since 2-3 years ago and it is just sitting ducks and should be removed. -1
Have some empathy towards bridge I understand that it's not going to become alive again and should be removed but we can only hope for now.

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
Have some empathy towards bridge I understand that it's not going to become alive again and should be removed but we can only hope for now.
why shd i have "empathy" towards it its legit jartex LOl and of the 3 years that ive been playing, the bridge has been useless for 2

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
why shd i have "empathy" towards it its legit jartex LOl and of the 3 years that ive been playing, the bridge has been useless for 2
Ngl you have a fair point oh well we can just hope for the best