Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Remarks by TB players.

Nekglace

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nekglace
Hi Jartex Community!

How are you? I'm making this post today to tell you about some topics that come up from the TB players: Indeed, I've been observing for some time the chat and the game since the command /spec, and I noticed these different points :

Let's start with the positive points:

- On weekends, I noticed that about 100 players are present on the game, which is cool because several games are in progress at the same time, and allows not to hear that only one ends in order to play.

- The players are not very toxic, and often play in a good mood.

- I think that having a kit each month increases the rate of players, (more motivation) but that remains only my opinion.

Let's move on to the negative points:

- Two maps are problematic, the map "Castle" and "Skylands", which lag a lot, and also crash a lot of players, which makes the game unplayable (you have to finish quickly, otherwise after 12-13min the map lags seriously). Possibility to remove maps?

- A lot of hackers : The last time, I saw 4 hackers in the same game, which is a lot. Moreover, there is 1 hacker that is the most problematic:
It is a player named "oranjegamer", with the ability to Nuke, as well as to come with different alts: it bypasses his ban. (Possible to ban him ip?)

- Still on the cheaters: the espers. These guys see people who are invisible, and don't tell me it's the particles. Some of them have X-Ray packs, or even a cheat client. I'm willing to try to record the game, but it's screwed up first since it doesn't get banned directly, and makes it impossible to rush in spy or invisibility potion.
'
That's it, that was my little message. Do not hesitate to answer below if you have other negative or positive points to bring up.

PS : my discord is on Jartex's one.

Cya! Nekglace.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
All you can do is report them on forums, the bans are ip bans altho they ban evade with many tricks and ways to reset their ip and bypass the anti vpn filter too. It is not an issue only on jartex but in other servers too, ban evading is something easy and the ways to detect that are complicated and only sr mods have access to them.