Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Removal of "This gamemode is the bomb (Tier I)" contract

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
kaivalya​

What is the suggestion about?
Removal of "This gamemode is the bomb (Tier I)" contract​

Description:
This contracts requires player to place 10 TNT in 5 games, which is in theory possible but practically ridiculous.

In the map "Treasure" you get about 6 gold per minute. Now you need to play 5 games in 60mins but you cant use every minute because everygame requires at minimum 15 secs to start after joining. This time goes to around 2 min (at around 2am in India +5:30 GMT). So in an hour you are going to lose 6 mins to start game and lets says 4 min for moving from one game to the next game. 60-10 = 50 min => 50/5 =>
So a player now has 10 mins per game to place 10 TNT. So player will spend 4/6 gold everyminute ?
Is it worth it ? Considering the reward you are getting is 100 coins (600-500) and 10 brains.
If player is playing safe and won those matches (a ranked player will get about 120 coins and 2 brains from each match which is again 600 coins and 10 brains).
its not like I can't do this mission, infact I have done it once but it just isnt worth it.
This can be an achievement or a trophy but it can't be a daily contract.
Hope it gets removed !!!​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Contracts are the best way to earn coins after boosters but due to this type of contracts it is better to skip them instead of risking 500 coins. If you change it to some other contract like (win game without tnt/fb was a good one) players will have fun doing it.​

Extra Information:

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral
Instead, they should decrease it to 3 TNTs, and to add ''Use 2 fireballs in a single game'' (or just Use 2 fireballs)
My vote might be changed if one of the MG Community Members replies

MeOwHow

Addicted Member
IGN
MeOwHow
+1, i dont even do my contracts but kaivalya kaivalya hit us up with some facts so i think it should be worthwhile to get something that is hard to get and less rewarding out of the game.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
will most likely be changed, as the developer interpreted it a little too literally 😅 it's intended to be "place 10 TNT in 5 games", except instead of placing 50 total, it should be you needing to place 10 total tnt over the span of 5 games, or around 2 TNT per game.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
kaivalya

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
stupxd stupxd this contract has been changed/removed/replaced so its would be good if you lock this post