Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Remove kelp from Black Market in Survival (hear me out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChickenFire11

Minecraft Username:
ChickenFire11

What is the suggestion about?

Remove kelp from Black Market in Survival (hear me out)

Description:
Kelp has been the most OP item to ever strike black market (bm). People make a lot of money through it. But after its last appearance, a lot of people have been making this one kind of kelp farm. Its on youtube by LogicalGeekBoy. That farm produces 130k kelp every hour! thats 260k $ every hour. This will result in some crazy amount of inflation then next time kelp comes to bm, because a lot of people have made these farms. This will destroy the economy way too much. Prices will increase because a lot of people will be way too rich. There will be people (with balances at the low thousands) literally making over 20mil. This will also not allow new people to be able to play and buy anything. Please remove kelp from bm now or it will be a disaster to the economy of Survival. Even i will make this farm if this gets rejected and its not that difficult to make and doest take much space. Or least of the least decrease the prices of kelp a lot. That is the least that can be done.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make sure that the economy goes the way it is going and make sure that new people are able to come, play and make money. Selective Inflation due to kelp in bm wont allow that

Last edited:

LogikWasTaken

IGN
LogikWasTaken
Bruh why you gotta expose my profit way like that. Your probably going to end up getting hated for this, but I do understand that it can become a problem for the server’s economy.

I will stay neutral for this.

TheFallen

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
__TheFallen__
Neutral
You sound like Playkoo Playkoo and gotta make those greens. ( But srsly, just lower the price instead )

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
+1
Even though this is my primary source of income, I agree. We should have other ways to earn money than hoarding seakelp for weeks.

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
The inflation would be disastrous and we can already see it happening, so many people have so much money that money has kinda become less useful and we use netherite to trade instead, and this is is causing netherite's rising price and also because its limited throughout the server, the supply has stopped but demand is constant.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
C

ChickenFire11

Bruh why you gotta expose my profit way like that. Your probably going to end up getting hated for this, but I do understand that it can become a problem for the server’s economy.

I will stay neutral for this.
Yes it really would destroy the entire economy and it wont allow new ppl to be able to do literally anything

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
C

ChickenFire11

The inflation would be disastrous and we can already see it happening, so many people have so much money that money has kinda become less useful and we use netherite to trade instead, and this is is causing netherite's rising price and also because its limited throughout the server, the supply has stopped but demand is constant.
so very true. Inflation once kelp comes to bm will be horrendous on top of this

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, ChickenFire11​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.