Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP Remove luck of the sea event / add feather falling on kits / remove ssn warrio rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SxF1ne

Donator
Donator
IGN
SxF1ne
Minecraft Username:
SxF1ne​

What is your suggestion's title?
Remove luck of the sea event / add feather falling on kits / remove ssn warrio rank.​

Suggestion Details:
Luck of the sea event, The one of the reaosns that made kitpvp dying too, because everyone using alts auto fish to get tons of money, the money on those 2 last ssns are useless, everyone selling stuff for gold instead money ing, everything are expensive, nothing interisting, its seems like everything for free, or by other words, there is no competitive to kill players to airn money to get stuff behide it, add feather falling on kits because you can litteraly die from 5 blocks high without feather falling 4, remove the ssn warrior rank because no1 gets it, only 7% players gets warrior ssn instead perm its useless no1 buys it and the warrior rank is useless by anyways, so its seems removing ssn warrior rank will give other players more luck to other stuff gaps, points, ext.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Removing luck of the sea event will encourage players to sell/kill players to airn money , because there is no other way expect that will you get money. Adding feather falling on kits/ special sets will help players to not day from a simple fall, by other ways you can fell like a god (i have no other words to say expect that) and start fighting others. removing ssn warrior rank will get players more luck to get other useful stuff (gaps / item renames) And he starts to get excited if they're going to take the rank or not​

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
remove the ssn warrior rank because no1 gets it
I don't thing i have like 3 vouchers of it

the warrior rank is useless by anyways
If you have warrior rank you can get the gladd rank for just 500 gold (sometimes 200) instead of 1000 gold

Luck of the sea event, The one of the reaosns that made kitpvp dying too, because everyone using alts auto fish to get tons of money
Agree with that
I'm giving it neutral

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, SxF1ne​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Feather falling on kits is too op, removing luck of the sea will be done when there's a map with no water
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ bene_e

Status
Not open for further replies.