Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Remove max enchants on items for next reset

Synsifyz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Synsifyz
Minecraft Username:
Cxxxxxxxx

What is the suggestion about?
Remove max enchants on items for next reset

Description:
For the next season, the max enchants on an item gets removed ex: Max enchants on a sword is 12. Next season there will be no max enchants so you can keep placing enchants on the sword just Like season 2

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will help people that want to merge a sword that has 7-9 enchants with a god sword (me) I tried merging my sword that had 9 enchants with a god sword and it said "This item can't hold more enchants" and I really want the old season 2 PVP anyway.

Zoiinks

This would be fun to use and toy around with, except it would be slightly overpowered... Overpowered in a sense that you could have a sword with like 20 enchants, yeah, a bit broken... But that does not mean i wouldn't love to see this concept re-added into Jartex. -Zoiinks

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Synsifyz

Synsifyz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Synsifyz
This would be fun to use and toy around with, except it would be slightly overpowered... Overpowered in a sense that you could have a sword with like 20 enchants, yeah, a bit broken... But that does not mean i wouldn't love to see this concept re-added into Jartex. -Zoiinks
I know you think it is overpowered, but it's not. I've been playing from season 2 and when you have good sets it barely does 2 hears per hit.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Synsifyz,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0