Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Remove Nametag When Invis is on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Masri123​

What is the suggestion about?
Remove Nametag When Invis is on​

Description:
In KitPvP, drinking a invis potion is currently useless, since it shows the nametag and the player is visible, thus the point of drinking invisibility potions is pointless

Therefore, my suggestion is when a person drinks a invis his nametag should not be visible until the invisibility potion runs out.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Would make a use to the invis potions that usually is obtained by koth loot, giving them a purpose and will also make KitPvP more fun. Along with, would help staff/yt/twitch ranks not get targeted since it always happens​

Rasesh

Donator
Donator
Yes. The same goes for skywars as well actually. If I drink an invis potion, others can still see my nametag

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Its a vanilla bug. There is no rix for it. This has been suggested multiple times and denied. Stop suggesting it over and over.

chocz700 chocz700 deny sir

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Masri123

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Its a vanilla bug. There is no rix for it. This has been suggested multiple times and denied. Stop suggesting it over and over.

chocz700 chocz700 deny sir
pretty sure there is a plugin that hides the nametag when invis and other coding, if u research u can find them

• Agree
Reactions: ovq

CoolDude89

Addicted Member
Neutral. I support the idea; however, it breaches one of the rules. This has been suggested multiple times before. Please read this before suggesting.

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Not sure if this will be good. What if hackers just use it to stay hidden from staff and players so they can't report. Maybe this could be fixed if the invisibility goes away when hit or hitting something.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Masri123​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Previously suggested and denied.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.