Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Remove Punch 1 Bow

Status
Not open for further replies.

alyan

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
uwu​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Remove Punch 1 Bow​

What is your suggestion's title?
Bedwars​

Suggestion Details:

Punch 1 Bow
I created this thread because I spent the entire game chasing a player who continuously ran away and spammed his Punch bow. Please consider removing or increasing its price​
1v1 b/w a skillful player and a Bow spammer
Imagine a 1v1 scenario between a player spamming a Punch I bow and a skilled player. You might assume that the skilled player would have an easy victory, but that's not always the case.​
In my recent game, an opponent built a base using clay right in front of my own base and continuously spammed arrows with their Punch I bow. I couldn't even escape since just one arrow would knock me back, and the map was large, making it difficult to run away. Additionally, I couldn't use a fireball to counterattack because the opponent's base was constructed with Clay, which is resistant to fire damage.​
I could do nothing whole game since he was keeping his aim on me​
that person stats​
Reasons Why Punch 1 Bow should Be REMOVED
  • I just provided an example above, and if you play Bedwars, you will understand how challenging the situation was
  • Most of the time, you can't even run because the bridges are usually small, and all they have to do is hit you once.
  • It costs 6 emeralds, which is too easy to obtain after the first rush. Usually, each generator spawns 2 emeralds after the rush (if it takes 2-3 minute to do the rush)
If Jartex Is unable to remove bows for some reasons, they should consider implementing the following solutions,
  • Add Invis Potions
    In my opinion, the only way to evade bow spammers is by using invisibility potions. If Jartex can't add invisibility potions because some individuals believe Jartex shouldn't copy other servers (even though they obtained rotation items from them - never mind), then I believe Jartex should consider the following approach

• Add Bridge Eggs Potions
    Adding bridge egg can help us to run way faster, I know that the bow spammers will spam arrow alot of 2-3 tries can help

• A Cooldown for bow?
    I believe that adding a 3-second cooldown would allow us to run and eliminate those bow spammers effectively

• Increase Price
    If Jartex doesn't want to remove the bow, then I believe the only solution is to increase its price

from 6 Emeralds to 10-12 Emeralds

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This has caused me to lose motivation to play on Jartex, and I believe many other players feel the same way due to the prevalence of bow spammers. I don't think any other server has as many bow spammers as Jartex​

Last edited:

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
1v1 b/w a skillful player and a Bow spammerImagine a 1v1 scenario between a player spamming a Punch I bow and a skilled player. You might assume that the skilled player would have an easy victory, but that's not always the case.In my recent game, an opponent built a base using clay right in front of my own base and continuously spammed arrows with their Punch I bow. I couldn't even escape since just one arrow would knock me back, and the map was large, making it difficult to run away. Additionally, I couldn't use a fireball to counterattack because the opponent's base was constructed with Clay, which is resistant to fire damage.
whole point is to let everyone win

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
it doesnt matter if u remove it or not ur still gonan die with the power on it bro dont forget that, just learn to dodge it, strafing making weird movements pearling and fireballing helps alot

also it helps me to snipe so i dont think we remove it xd

tonvado

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
-1 from me,
Reasons stated by other community members.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
alyan

alyan

Donator
Donator
-1 from me,
Reasons stated by other community members.
just say you suck and without punch bow the chances of you winning are less than 1%

Last edited:

murt

Donator
Donator
IGN
fwanchan
Hey there, I'd stay netural on this, but increasing the price to 8 ems would probably be the best idea.

Seventh_Storm

IGN
Seventh_Storm
Minecraft Username:
uwu​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Remove Punch 1 Bow​

What is your suggestion's title?
Bedwars​

Suggestion Details:
Punch 1 Bow

I created this thread because I spent the entire game chasing a player who continuously ran away and spammed his Punch bow. Please consider removing or increasing its price​
1v1 b/w a skillful player and a Bow spammer
Imagine a 1v1 scenario between a player spamming a Punch I bow and a skilled player. You might assume that the skilled player would have an easy victory, but that's not always the case.​
In my recent game, an opponent built a base using clay right in front of my own base and continuously spammed arrows with their Punch I bow. I couldn't even escape since just one arrow would knock me back, and the map was large, making it difficult to run away. Additionally, I couldn't use a fireball to counterattack because the opponent's base was constructed with Clay, which is resistant to fire damage.​
I could do nothing whole game since he was keeping his aim on me​
that person stats​
Reasons Why Punch 1 Bow should Be REMOVED
  • I just provided an example above, and if you play Bedwars, you will understand how challenging the situation was
  • Most of the time, you can't even run because the bridges are usually small, and all they have to do is hit you once.
  • It costs 6 emeralds, which is too easy to obtain after the first rush. Usually, each generator spawns 2 emeralds after the rush (if it takes 2-3 minute to do the rush)
If Jartex Is unable to remove bows for some reasons, they should consider implementing the following solutions,
  • Add Invis Potions
    In my opinion, the only way to evade bow spammers is by using invisibility potions. If Jartex can't add invisibility potions because some individuals believe Jartex shouldn't copy other servers (even though they obtained rotation items from them - never mind), then I believe Jartex should consider the following approach

• Add Bridge Eggs Potions
    Adding bridge egg can help us to run way faster, I know that the bow spammers will spam arrow alot of 2-3 tries can help

• A Cooldown for bow?
    I believe that adding a 3-second cooldown would allow us to run and eliminate those bow spammers effectively

• Increase Price
    If Jartex doesn't want to remove the bow, then I believe the only solution is to increase its price

from 6 Emeralds to 10-12 Emeralds

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This has caused me to lose motivation to play on Jartex, and I believe many other players feel the same way due to the prevalence of bow spammers. I don't think any other server has as many bow spammers as Jartex​
Have you thought of being better

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Hey alyan alyan after reviewing your suggestion I decide to (Downvote -1) On the following reason.

- I don't agree with ur statment where you trying to say bow-spammer(s) are skill-less, Bow spamming is a skill it self tbh because they have the great aim and time managment.
- Punch Bow is the part of Bedwars from ages and I don't think for this reason they should be removed, However to avoid bow-spamming you can use fireball Jump's / TNT Jumps and Ender pearls.

Kind Regards,
~Shadow

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Hey there, I'd stay netural on this, but increasing the price to 8 ems would probably be the best idea.
Increasing price is not the solution nor the best idea 6 emerlds is good enough for punch bow just because u are not a bow user and u don't like them dosen't make sense to increase their price so the actual bow users/lovers can't afford to buy them and use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.