Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Remove the Jartex Texturepack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstererza

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Insignificant​

What is the suggestion about?
Remove the Jartex Texturepack​

Description:
Remove or make the Jartex Texturepack downloadable.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Everytime you log on you have to wait a few secs so the texturepack can load. When using another texturepack ontop it will load this one aswell. increasing times stuck in the loading screen making it extremely annoying for players.

By removing it or making it downloadable it would remove the loading time completely as Minecraft is already loaded with it. It would work like on any other server.​

Extra Information:
When being on Replay-Mod the Jartex Textures have to be loaded everytime you warp forward or backwards.
There isn't even a word to explain the pain behind it.​

unfollowers

Donator
Donator
IGN
unfollowers
I agree, but the problem is that they used armor stands with items example: Lapis with 3D texture for the custom crates at spawn. So or they make it so you only need that texture pack in spawn, or they need to remove it completely.

so +1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Monstererza

Monstererza

Donator
Donator
I agree, but the problem is that they used armor stands with items example: Lapis with 3D texture for the custom crates at spawn. So or they make it so you only need that texture pack in spawn, or they need to remove it completely.

so +1
Thats why "or make it downloadable" while those are custom textures normal blocks are staying the same ingame or it wouldnt bother.

Mad :}

Donator
Donator
IGN
Madcc
+1
I dcd above void in End, logged back in and had to load the texturepack so couldn't /fly or anything lmfao. Annoyin way to loose max shit.

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
yes +1 my game has to load 50 minutes after i go into another server and go back on survival

TheRyszardd

Addicted Member
Who needs to load a texture pack especially to have textures for keys and crates? It has pretty large size, and since you can usually do nothing for first 10 seconds, logging to save self is not a point. The texture pack is pointless, it's disturbing more than helpful. +1.

DrugAdikYT

+1 I tried to play on survival but bcs of this issue, I stopped since my laptop loads mc texture pack for too long

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
It will be useful for blazetharkidrs because it takes him 1 year to load

Status
Not open for further replies.