Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Remove TPA trapping gently

Status
Not open for further replies.

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
Minecraft Username:
ahavaHD​

What is your suggestion's title?
Remove TPA trapping gently​

Suggestion Details:
So basically almost 500 players quit SBD because they were TPA trapped and killed, i have a suggestion to stop TPA trapping,

If everyone in SBD will be unable to use TPA at a area where PvP is enabled,

I suggest make it impossible to use the command TPA in PvP areas by disabling usage of TPA command in the areas where PvP is enabled, it will be technically impossible to TPA trap any player.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Many people quit SBD because they were TPA trapped and they had no evidence to report the TPA trapper also they lost they stuff forever, even if they have evidence that they were TPA trapped by a player and the TPA trapper is banned they won't get their stuff back, so it makes it very non sense to report TPA trappers, after this suggestion gets accepted TPA trapping will be impossible and many player will not quit​

ned_

Donator
Donator
But still people TPA trap no one just report those who TPA trap others
They have a big chance dont record or dont have obs or other recording softwares and didnt know xbox gamebar is a thing because of they didnt know is a trap. I avoid tp trapping by put my items and exp on a e-chest

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
404_NOT_FOUND

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
They have a big chance dont record or dont have obs or other recording softwares and didnt know xbox gamebar is a thing because of they didnt know is a trap. I avoid tp trapping by put my items and exp on a e-chest
Many people don't use Xbox game bar because it makes everything slow because it's recording all time + it can't record Minecraft

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello 404_NOT_FOUND,

After reading your Suggestion, I decided to give it a
+1.

Got TPA killed when I'm still a newbie because I [item]'d a lot of keys and said they can't go away on their island so I didn't really record that time and thought you can't TPA kill in SBD so I trusted him and got killed because of that, so the simple fix for this is what you suggested just disable the ./tpa command in the PVP area or other places where PVP is enabled.
Kind Regards,
- ShirakamiKazuo

ned_

Donator
Donator
My lord, pardon me but most of player use full screen and report the TPA trappers and getting them banned won't give you your stuff back
About the report thing
as i said above players wont know if its a legit tpa or not legit tpa and its a trap
theres 2 ways to solve tpa trap.
1. download
OBS
2. set up your OBS (if you have a bad pc then i recommend to get the best settings for low end pc)
3. if you were asked to tpa make sure to keep all of your stuff on your chest including exp using /xpb all. if your on someones island or playing with someone i recommend to put it on an e-chest/ender chest

4. record using OBS
5. tpa the guy that wants you to tpa
6. if its a legit tpa then you can just do nothing about the recording if its a tpa trap you can stop the recording upload the recording on youtube as unlisted then go to the reports section on the jartex's wepsite go to player reports then go to gameplay reports then fill up the blank sections then copy paste the link of the youtube video then paste it on the proof section.

or more simpler
/msg a staff that is online on sbd
then type this "Hello! so this player called (username that tpa killed you) is tpa trapping"
the staff can check the player then the staff can punish the tpa trapper

Last edited:

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
About the report thing
as i said above players wont know if its a legit tpa or not legit tpa and its a trap
theres 2 ways to solve tpa trap.
1. download
OBS
2. set up your OBS (if you have a bad pc then i recommend to get the best settings for low end pc)
3. if you were asked to tpa make sure to keep all of your stuff on your chest including exp using /xpb all. if your on someones island or playing with someone i recommend to put it on an e-chest/ender chest

4. record using OBS
5. tpa the guy that wants you to tpa
6. if its a legit tpa then you can just do nothing about the recording if its a tpa trap you can stop the recording upload the recording on youtube as unlisted then go to the reports section on the jartex's wepsite go to player reports then go to gameplay reports then fill up the blank sections then copy paste the link of the youtube video then paste it on the proof section.

or more simpler
/msg a staff that is online on sbd
then type this "Hello! so this player called (username that tpa killed you) is tpa trapping"
the staff can check the player then the staff can punish the tpa trapper
He's suggesting the easier and simpler fix for this and what he's suggesting by disabling the command in a certain area where pvp is enabled will be convenient for newbies that doesn't know that TPA trapping/killing is a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.