Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Already Implemented PracticePvP Removing bannd players from the leaderbords

Status
Not open for further replies.

beriz

Minecraft Username:
beriz​

What is the suggestion about?
Removing banned players from the leaderbords​

Description:
Hey,

I would like to suggest removing banned players from every leaderbord.
Especially cheaters. It is very annoying to see banned players in leaderbords, example given: AphroditeZR. He got banned for refusing to get screenshared and he is in the top 10 global elo leaderbords. He is also in the build uhc leaderbords with 1600 elo, thanks to his cheats.

Another example is LeShark. He has 1286 elo and was autoclicking and still is in the leaderbords.
That is unfair for legit players.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It makes practice pvp more fair and balanced.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
Reasons which were stated above

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
+1 i agree with u
cuz if some1 banned for cheating they dont deserve to be on lb

IGN
shadowking_101
Well I agree because people are grinding even tho there are still cheaters in the leaderboard +1

Serpentsalamce

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Serpentsalamce
I've decided to vote +1
But there i think only players that were caught cheating should be removed from the leaderboards.

For example; Someone with a ban for teaming in Skywars should NOT Be removed from the leaderboards while someone banned for Velocity on practice should be removed from the leaderboards.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
shrug i'm neutral.

while i agree jartex should start wiping stats if someone's cheating, they should only do so if it's 100% confirmed someone is. players are often false banned, and it'd be a shame if you ended up getting false banned and lost weeks of hard work

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
beriz

beriz

shrug i'm neutral.

while i agree jartex should start wiping stats if someone's cheating, they should only do so if it's 100% confirmed someone is. players are often false banned, and it'd be a shame if you ended up getting false banned and lost weeks of hard work
I agree, in case of Vgl, they found an inject called whiteout. In this case he should get stats wiped. But yeah for players where it is not 100% confirmed, it can stay like that.

FrontTrx

IGN
FrontTrx
+1 bcs most lbs are filled with cheaters. I really hope the known cheater gets wiped off sumo lbs like who tf is beriz and why is he cheating

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
beriz

beriz

+1 bcs most lbs are filled with cheaters. I really hope the known cheater gets wiped off sumo lbs like who tf is beriz and why is he cheating
Bro I hope FrontEye and FrontTrx are getting wiped bro biggest clowns and they are siblings and trash known cheaterz

Status
Not open for further replies.