Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Replay mod

Lightiscool

Minecraft Username:
Blue_VpV_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Replay mod​

Suggestion Details:
A bedwars / Skywars bot that could keep track of how the game went. Instead of the webpage that you are suggested to go after finishing a bedwars game, a bot would be way cooler.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
With this bot, you could analyse your gameplay and if combined with the /report command, staff will be able to catch cheaters based on the replay.​

Extra Information:
For example, if someone executed /report Blue_VpV_ in a bedwars game, the replay bot could show the game that the player was reported on and staff could decide whether Blue_VpV_ was cheating or not.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
was already suggested and denied, download the mod. problem solved

Rosiie

Hey, there!

-After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to downvote it due the following reason(s)
*This suggestion was already suggested.
*It'll be useless.

Best Regards, Rosiie

alyan

Donator
Donator
Hey, there!

-After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to downvote it due the following reason(s)
*This suggestion was already suggested.
*It'll be useless.

Best Regards, Rosiie
not useless but yea already suggested and denied

Upvote +1

i dont know is it suggested or not but there is nothing bad about replay mod some peoples can make cool montages with this mod

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
Upvote +1

i dont know is it suggested or not but there is nothing bad about replay mod some peoples can make cool montages with this mod
it's more or less useless, because only a small % of players will actually have any use of it. also i'm guessing for it to actually work it will take a lot of storage, and will overall take a toll on the server stability.
it's an "issue" that's easily solved by the player

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
why would you want a server side replay mod which is guaranteed to be locked behind a paywall instead of just downloading the mod for completely free? You have to record either way if you want to use it in a montage and the actual mod is less laggy

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lightiscool

Lightiscool

why would you want a server side replay mod which is guaranteed to be locked behind a paywall instead of just downloading the mod for completely free? You have to record either way if you want to use it in a montage and the actual mod is less laggy
Replay mod as in a mechanism that you use to rewatch your gameplay not the actual replay mode to make montages. Also many players cannot download the Replay Mod and overlay it on top of their current Minecraft launcher, including me. It would be used to watch back your gameplay, not to make montages out of it šŸ¤¦.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
but why not... download replay mod and watch the replays back? i dont understand why you need a server side one

AruBear

Donator
Donator
IGN
AruBear_
server is already laggy, will make it more laggy.
you can download replay mod.
you can use replay mod or record your screen if there are cheaters.
there would be a lot of bugs.
if they were do add it, they would make it either diamond rank or crystal rank exclusive so most ppl won't be able to use it anyways.
if you want to re watch your matches you can (again) record your screen.
it is not required by most of the users as im guessing 80% of the people don't even use it (on servers where this is a thing).