Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied TheBridge /report Command

WhiteFangO4

Minecraft Username:
WhiteFangO4​

What is your suggestion's title?
/report Command​

Suggestion Details:
So I am a frequent The Bridge player and what I notice is that none of the Staff Members are inclined to spectate the Game Mode. It is painful to see frequent Modders or *Hackers* that always ruin The Bridge experience every single day.
Also, there are many staff members which do visit The Bridge but only for its so-called Parkour. It just doesn't make sense that they are not doing their Job but wasting it by doing Idle Stuff (The So-Called Parkour).
Therefore I request a /report command which can at least Inform the Online Idle Staff/Helpers so they can tend to that issue. That's all.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Efficient cleaning of servers from Modders or Hackers. Also will at least keep The Bridge from Hackers as it's a crucial problem.​

Extra Information:
Just do it.​

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
Hello WhiteFan04,

After review your
Suggestion I decide to Downvoted/-1 due to the following reason(s):
Already suggested and denied

King Regards,
~ Xerrainrin

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I suggest that you do not suggest that

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Minecraft Username:
WhiteFangO4​

/report Command​

Suggestion Details:
So I am a frequent The Bridge player and what I notice is that none of the Staff Members are inclined to spectate the Game Mode. It is painful to see frequent Modders or *Hackers* that always ruin The Bridge experience every single day.​
Also, there are many staff members which do visit The Bridge but only for its so-called Parkour. It just doesn't make sense that they are not doing their Job but wasting it by doing Idle Stuff (The So-Called Parkour).​
Therefore I request a /report command which can at least Inform the Online Idle Staff/Helpers so they can tend to that issue. That's all.​

Efficient cleaning of servers from Modders or Hackers. Also will at least keep The Bridge from Hackers as it's a crucial problem.​

Extra Information:
Just do it.​
I would like too, but unfortunately, this will not get accepted cuz that was suggested before and denied.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WhiteFangO4

WhiteFangO4

Oh wow. Is it getting denied because they can't implement it?

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
WhiteFangO4​

/report Command​

Suggestion Details:
So I am a frequent The Bridge player and what I notice is that none of the Staff Members are inclined to spectate the Game Mode. It is painful to see frequent Modders or *Hackers* that always ruin The Bridge experience every single day.​
Also, there are many staff members which do visit The Bridge but only for its so-called Parkour. It just doesn't make sense that they are not doing their Job but wasting it by doing Idle Stuff (The So-Called Parkour).​

Extra Information:
Just do it.​
I understand that this was already suggested and denied, but why downvote it? It's a good idea and I believe it should be implemented!

ned_

Donator
Donator
a
I understand that this was already suggested and denied, but why downvote it? It's a good idea and I believe it should be implemented!
cost a lot and cannot be implemented i suggested this but got denied