Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
Minecraft Username:
Insane_Shubh​

What is your suggestion's title?
Reports​

Suggestion Details:
The thing jartex need to add is that the player can report user no matter if their account is suspended or not because when you do /staff in-game sometimes staff don't accept parties or sometimes no staff is online so it is a request to jartex developers that they should code like so that players can report users if their forum account is suspended.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It will help players as well as the server because whenever the person report user they will be banned/muted but if a guy with forum account suspended find a hacker they can't report cause they don't have permission so please allow that person with forum account suspended can report users.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
DM a staff on discord, problem solved

rikk

IGN
Rikk_
I know but what about me playing I literally lost my 32 matches win streak because of team hacking.
I know it can be frustrating, and if you were facing a lose streak against the hackers, why not stop playing it for the time and just report them. Staff will take action on them.

akshay

IGN
akzgames
I know it can be frustrating, and if you were facing a lose streak against the hackers, why not stop playing it for the time and just report them. Staff will take action on them.
u won't know how much is it to lose winstreak to hackers if u have high ws

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
true, why not stop play.. there many minigames just play like survival, prison, and creative to relax from get stress or facing those hackers, no need to play bedwars/skywars always because that might get stress

sherif742

Donator
Donator
IGN
sherif742
Well you got my +1
Because staff Of that staff problem and also they doesn't respond fast , ik they have lives ok but like , online ingame and ignoring that aint a staff thing so i'm with you

Status
Not open for further replies.