Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

KitPvP Request to Restore Classic Armor Sets in KitPvP

God_EryX

IGN
God_EryX
Minecraft Username:
God_EryX​

What is your suggestion's title?
Restoring Classic Armor Sets in KitPvP

Suggestion Details:
Bringing the old classic armours back, that provided bonus boosts when all pieces of the armor were worn.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Dear Jartex Network Developers Team,​
I am writing this suggestion to share my view and suggestion regarding the new KitPvP gamemode. As a old KitPvP player , I have noticed a significant change shift in armour sets and some features. Which may have been done for the betterment but are not really that effective. The new armour sets are way too complicated , a normal set gives bonuses like 5% more dmg . 5- dmg but ranked players combine these bonuses and get crazy armours which provide 15+ dmg -10 dmg etc , which is unfair for the low ranked players and unranked players. The old classic armour style was simple and gave specific dmg boosts. I'd like to request a return to the old-style armor sets that offered cohesive bonuses when worn as a complete set. Which would make it fair for unranked and the low ranked players as they could afford those sets with ingame money as they are mostly sold as complete sets unlike the new armour style sets where the best set is combination of different sets and is stupidly expensive.The new armours are way to unbalanced.I believe that by restoring the classic armor sets, kitpvp can reaffirm its commitment to providing an enjoyable and accessible PvP experience for all players.​
The armours should be simple , examples : +15 dmg , -15dmg , +10 and -10 dmg , +10 and -5 dmg , -10 and +5 dmg. Like it was last season.​
ThankYou​

Last edited:

Petronijevic

Suspended
+ 1 This is a great Suggestion I want the old Captian set back and treasure and pirate parrot and more they were the best set's after 2020 It was really good playing and with these set's now it's just ugly People keep 2/1 tapping (Petronijevic)