Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

RIA most likely an AI generated botted account

Koshi

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
It has come to my attention that this member of the Jartexnetwork community, not only carries a literal stock image with pride, but also posts weird content with questionable viewcounts on YouTube - Especially when considering the like-to-view ratio. Take his latest video for example (
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es40MvA1qxw
).

The ENTIRE video is nothing but making a potion, and it has 2.5k views on it. Considering that people can not only simply go to Google to search for the potion's formula, there is also many other videos out there that are more frequently recommended.
The video also contains extremely poor visuals, ranging from a random 3D model that isn't even correlated with the channel or content or even begging for subscriptions every second, that have been clearly taken from a loyalty-free website. Few examples on the link below:
View: https://imgur.com/a/YZ64eze

ned_

Donator
Donator
+1 on ria's demotion
but honewtly tho, this man "Koshi" has actually fuckin kinda 'exposing' this mans career. i actually did search 'ria' on yt but it didnt show up,it showed up when i typed "ria jartex". I wouldnt even be supprised because how the thumbnails and the editing, are completely just different, the thumbnail is just an ai generated with aoem random text and the editing, is just too much and too.. well low effort editing too (i think idk). She, mainly do shorts videos, those are mid bad mid good. The outline tland the fuckin random emojis is basically just like slappping a subway surfers footage to the vidieo n stuff. So basically, its kinda the worst jartex ytber that actually gained subs? Idk

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Koshi

Koshi

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
+1 on ria's demotion
but honewtly tho, this man "Koshi" has actually fuckin kinda 'exposing' this mans career. i actually did search 'ria' on yt but it didnt show up,it showed up when i typed "ria jartex". I wouldnt even be supprised because how the thumbnails and the editing, are completely just different, the thumbnail is just an ai generated with aoem random text and the editing, is just too much and too.. well low effort editing too (i think idk). She, mainly do shorts videos, those are mid bad mid good. The outline tland the fuckin random emojis is basically just like slappping a subway surfers footage to the vidieo n stuff. So basically, its kinda the worst jartex ytber that actually gained subs? Idk
YouTube shorts is the lazy way to get the rank
I'm a strong believer of that and I do think that YouTube shorts shouldn't be viable for the rank

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
in my opinion all youtubers are useless asf