Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Scammed items/ingame currency refunds.

Serastillo

IGN
Serastillo
Minecraft Username:
Serastillo​

What is your suggestion's title?
Scammed items/ingame currency refunds.​

Suggestion Details:
Scamming is a big part of every game. So, I thought that if a player got scammed on your network, with proof of the scam actually happening (video proof), the person could get their scammed items/ingame currency back.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea could help improve JartexNetwork with player count, and generally see a much clearer community. People would be aware of scammers, and ignore them. Due to the ignoring and knowledge of scammers, I feel like there wouldn't be as much toxicity. People tend to get toxic and violent when they get scammed, or worse, even death threats, or ddos threats. I've seen alot of it.
With the player count, I know a lot of people who have gotten scammed and due to that, have stopped playing the server, or the game in general.​

RatioNoob

Minecraft Username:
Serastillo​

Suggestion Details:
Scamming is a big part of every game. So, I thought that if a player got scammed on your network, with proof of the scam actually happening (video proof), the person could get their scammed items/ingame currency back.​

This idea could help improve JartexNetwork with player count, and generally see a much clearer community. People would be aware of scammers, and ignore them. Due to the ignoring and knowledge of scammers, I feel like there wouldn't be as much toxicity. People tend to get toxic and violent when they get scammed, or worse, even death threats, or ddos threats. I've seen alot of it.​
With the player count, I know a lot of people who have gotten scammed and due to that, have stopped playing the server, or the game in general.​
There is a system for that scams and scammers on Jartex discord server, just type .report and I think "Being scammed report" should appear.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello Serastillo,

After reading your Suggestion, I decided to give it a
+1.

I agree, It will be helpful, but if this doesn't get accepted I hope they make a trading system where you can do a much safer trade to prevent scamming even in cross gamemodes.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
There is a system for that scams and scammers on Jartex discord server, just type .report and I think "Being scammed report" should appear.
.report will just give you a link of all the reports form (Bug, Forums, Staff, and Player Report Form)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Serastillo

Serastillo

IGN
Serastillo
Hello Serastillo,

After reading your Suggestion, I decided to give it a
+1.

I agree, It will be helpful, but if this doesn't get accepted I hope they make a trading system where you can do a much safer trade to prevent scamming even in cross gamemodes.
Hey, thankyou for the +1, I really appreciate it. A lot of gamemodes have scammers, and it's something we can't escape, but we can do something about it!

xvzx

Donator
Donator
IGN
xvzx
Cross trading between different gamemodes would be a great thing, if not beneficial to the server's longevity. +1 about the suggestion

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I do not believe in refunds in such a cracked server since it can be used , which is certainly going to happen , to get free items using multiple alts. I still think that there is a better way to reduce scammers/scams by increasing the awareness of such cases and how to deal with it if you have been put in a similar situation.
Down voted.

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
I do not believe in refunds in such a cracked server since it can be used , which is certainly going to happen , to get free items using multiple alts. I still think that there is a better way to reduce scammers/scams by increasing the awareness of such cases and how to deal with it if you have been put in a similar situation.
Down voted.
In the server is the plugin called server logs
Server logs will allow dev to look in to what players traded or talk about so thia not and issues at all

RatioNoob

Minecraft Username:
Serastillo​

Suggestion Details:

This idea could help improve JartexNetwork with player count, and generally see a much clearer community. People would be aware of scammers, and ignore them. Due to the ignoring and knowledge of scammers, I feel like there wouldn't be as much toxicity. People tend to get toxic and violent when they get scammed, or worse, even death threats, or ddos threats. I've seen alot of it.​
From me:
+1

I really don't like scams, scammers being scammed, imagine me after loosing these items, rip... that's defenitely good idea!