Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Searching for friends.

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
Hey there, I'm Mohammad Yousaf, 18 years old. I've been a long-time player on Jartex, but this is my first time using this introduction thread, haha. I'm looking for friends who will follow me, and I'll follow back because we're becoming friends. Feel free to give friendly reactions to my posts – after all, a friend needs a friend!

Kerrys

IGN
Kerrys
Hello xTrust,

Thanks for your interest in providing a paragraph asking for friends! We appreciate your existence in JartexNetwork and I will be the first follower!! Wait, are you TrusT?

Warm Regards,
~Kerrys

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
YousafWitherBoss

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
Hello xTrust,

Thanks for your interest in providing a paragraph asking for friends! We appreciate your existence in JartexNetwork and I will be the first follower!! Wait, are you TrusT?

Warm Regards,
~Kerrys
Thanks for being my friend and follower. You're very welcome!

TruthEz

I would deply appreciate it if you would consider accepting my friendshipI promise to respond to all of your posts with positive and frindly reactions Ive noticed that you treat others with respect, and I admire that

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
YousafWitherBoss

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
I would deply appreciate it if you would consider accepting my friendshipI promise to respond to all of your posts with positive and frindly reactions Ive noticed that you treat others with respect, and I admire that
I'm truly thrilled, my friend – you're now my closest pal. Many thanks for sharing those kind and friendly reactions on my posts; it means a lot to me. Furthermore, I don't intend to impose any pressure, but I'm looking forward to more of your friendly reactions on my posts.