Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Searching for friends.

TruthEz

I'm truly thrilled, my friend – you're now my closest pal. Many thanks for sharing those kind and friendly reactions on my posts; it means a lot to me. Furthermore, I don't intend to impose any pressure, but I'm looking forward to more of your friendly reactions on my posts.
Oh my goodness, buddy, you're incredibly kind!

Kerrys

IGN
Kerrys
Hello Trust,

I just wanna mention something, I really liked how creative you were while translating your message! I deeply appreciate your work in making an urdu paragraph and translating it so it can be understandable. I wanna appreciate how hard working you work while helping and answering a lot of suggestions, and wanna mention something too; there is nothing bad and you shouldn't be shame because you dont speak English properly, we all were born unknowledgeanle and knowing nothing in life. We can make progress and learn anything instead. I advise you to start speaking English without using translator, I am Arab, and I wasnt able to speak or write a single short sentence, I started talking to people and listening to courses until I made progress and now I create stories and share them online sometimes. My point is simple, just stop using translate and speak with your real English, if anybody saw a mistake; he or she will correct it, never be shame for what you are or anything, we all are humans at the end.

Thanks a lot Trust, I'll really miss everyone here now!