Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames See which gamemode your friend is in

iDroom1

Donator
Donator
IGN
iDroom1

Minecraft Username:
iDroom1​

What is your suggestion's title?
See which gamemode your friend is in​

Suggestion Details:
Hello!

I come here with a suggestion regarding your friends! Do you ever want to play with your friends, see that they're online, and want to join them, but don't know where? This suggestion disregards that.

My suggestion to JartexNetwork is that we add a friends gamemode command that lets us see which gamemode our friends are playing, that way we can join them!

Example:

*I want to play with KT_798*

/friendgame KT_798
*It tells me he is in Bedwars*

Please heavily consider this as I feel like this little touch will affect the JN Community in good ways!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This can help users to be more engaged in the server they are playing in as well as allowing them to join in with more friends so that more people can play together and have fun together. It can help create a happier community!​

Rizooo

IGN
lavapit98
Well this is a pretty good sugestion BUT it will be a messy screen GUI when u have alot of friends, But besides that i will give this a solid +1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
iDroom1

iDroom1

Donator
Donator
IGN
iDroom1
Well this is a pretty good sugestion BUT it will be a messy screen GUI when u have alot of friends, But besides that i will give this a solid +1
Great!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
iDroom1

iDroom1

Donator
Donator
IGN
iDroom1
I don't think it would impact the GUI much though as its just a command that appears in chat for like 5 mins

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
How would this be different to /friends list or /f list? It lets you see ~10 players per page, online friends appear first, and it shows you their gamemode (or lobby code, if they're in a bedwars/skywars match).

Edit: You're suggesting a targeted command, is this for people with more than 5 friends online?

Forums_Random737

Donator
Donator
IGN
Random737
Suggestion - Upvoted

Hello iDroom1 iDroom1 !

Thank you for making a suggestion. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been
UPVOTED! Have fun playing on our server!

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
I'm neutral as this is already in the game and adding extra commands can be confusing to layer it

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
iDroom1

iDroom1

Donator
Donator
IGN
iDroom1
As we already have /f list
/f list just tells you if they're online - having a separate command to see which gamemode they're in is much better imo