Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Seeking Advice: How to collect Brains in Jartex Network Minecraft?

I've been playing on the Jartex Network Minecraft server recently and I'm facing a challenge. I'm trying to acquire brains in the game, but I'm not entirely sure how to go about it. I've searched around, but haven't found a clear answer yet.

If any experienced players or knowledgeable community members could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it! Could you please share any tips, strategies, or specific methods to obtain brains in the Jartex Network Minecraft server?

Looking forward to your suggestions and advice. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

murt

Donator
Donator
IGN
fwanchan
Hey there, here's some stuff you could do to get more brains!

• Increase brain capacity: Upgrade your brain capacity to its highest level. This allows you to hold more brains before needing to spend them, maximizing your potential progress.
  • Maximize brain drop chances: Prioritize upgrading your brain drop chances to their maximum level. This will increase the frequency at which you receive brains during gameplay.
  • Focus on final kills, contracts, and missions: Engage in activities that provide you with actual brain rewards. Prioritize getting final kills during matches, completing contracts, and missions to earn additional brains.
  • Consider brain trading: Explore the option of trading brains for coins. This allows you to acquire additional coins which can be used for various upgrades such as improving brain drop chances/capacity, enhancing talents, and acquiring more brains.
  • Earn coins through various means: Coins are essential for upgrading and acquiring brains. Play games regularly, complete missions, fulfill contracts, and open vote crates to earn coins. Personal boosters can also help increase your coin earnings, and if possible, consider using global boosters as well.
  • Leverage clan rewards: Join or form a clan and participate actively to earn significant amounts of brains and coins through clan rewards. Don't overlook this valuable source of resources.

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
I've been playing on the Jartex Network Minecraft server recently and I'm facing a challenge. I'm trying to acquire brains in the game, but I'm not entirely sure how to go about it. I've searched around, but haven't found a clear answer yet.

If any experienced players or knowledgeable community members could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it! Could you please share any tips, strategies, or specific methods to obtain brains in the Jartex Network Minecraft server?

Looking forward to your suggestions and advice. Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Well explained by others however if you go on a killing spree in bedwars by killing 2+ in few seconds intervals you have a high chance of getting brains or just void kill everyone