Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Selective Helper on Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iminthetoilet

I got warned for saying 1 line in caps as a joke I said "SHOW ME YOUR WARRANT GET OUT" and the entire JewControl faction spammed the whole chat in caps. I asked Theo why he didnt warn them and he said "report rulebreakers on forums i dont think i missed anything. He then cleared the chat when i told him i was reporting him on forums. Its these kind of actions by staff which lead to unfair gameplay, and an overall worse experience for everyone on the server.

I had to link the last ss because it said "file too large" https://ibb.co/mXe6az

Attachments

• 2018-08-21_11.15.55.png
    2018-08-21_11.15.55.png
    234.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 2018-08-21_11.19.44.png
    2018-08-21_11.19.44.png
    317.9 KB · Views: 12

BilalA20KinG

Banned
1+ I have same kind of problems with Jartex staff they should do there work properly and they should also mute/ban those player who have ranks.
Rule are for everyone not for those who don't donate

B3lvedere

I remember this and I didn't chat-clear anywhere near 'the ez raid' from our faction so you are basically trying to damage my reputation.
Besides that the screenshot of my faction apprantly breaking a rule isnt relevant since none of them broke a rule.
They know what the rules are and wont break them when they clearly see a staff member online, however you saying "SHOW ME YOUR WARRANT GET OUT" is breaking the rule we have about capslock.

Next time when you try to report a staff member do it on the 'report a staff member' section located (https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/staff-reports.97/).

Have a good day! :)<3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.