Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

shit server feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gusto

Chill, "18 years old"...
Complaining here won't help and if you think swearing is cool then let me tell you that it's not, grow up.
Also it might be laggy for you because you have high ping, but sometimes server can be laggy because jartex peaks 4.6k everyday and it's still growing. It will take some time to fix it probably.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Complaining about server lag will do nothing. The developers are working on it and what you have to do is waiting.

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
As explained by iGusto_ and Swervinngg, you have to get a better internet connection. Plus swearing would make you look "immature"

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Chill "man" your behaviour is a bit "childish". Lag is known here and you live in far from host country. The host located in France which causes u high ping problem. Look, I know very well the amount of suffering you are going through and I do not envy you, but let's be realistic here, it is your problem and not the server problem in the first place, and whatever the server does, it will not improve your situation unless the broadcast location changes or if you upgrade your internet speed or try using ethernet cable.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
LMFAO hoes mad
ZoneRGH ZoneRGH requesting lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.