Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Shop To buy LootBoxes

Amarr

Donator
Donator
IGN
Pakistani_
Minecraft Username:
ammararif

What is the suggestion about?
Shop To buy LootBoxes

Description:
Well for the part where we spent our time getting coins and they are just for upgrading talents and thats it.I think that Minigames should have a shop in the lobby where we can go and buy loot boxes for coins it would be fun gathering coins rather than just upgrading talents it would the game look more stylish the lootboxes have pretty much rare items soo they can be expensive like nomal lootbox would be 10,000 coins and the rare lootbox would be 20k coins and the Epic would be 30k coins and the other are for only donators so their price can me made cheeper or higher its up to developers

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
well in my opinion it can make jartex network more popular because people will see that this server has its own ideas and creativity thus people will be enjoying playing the games.

Extra Information:
Coins are harder to get like it takes very much time to even get to 5k soo i think that there should be 3 coins per kill and 8 coins in a final kill this would make easier for us to earn coins.

G

Gusto

+1 its good idea because with coins u can only upgrade talents... an loot boxes are pretty rare aswell...
good idea, I hope it will be added since there is nothing to do with coins (upgrading talents).

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Amarr

Amarr

Donator
Donator
IGN
Pakistani_
That's a good idea but you can buy loot boxes with vote crystals
yes but i think that vote crystals should have more rare stuff rather than just lootboxes cuz voting everyday ooof

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
You can get them via vote crystal exchanges and Gems which you get through opening loot boxes.
However they do need to make the Gem System a little bit cheaper, maybe get gems randomly looking at your playtime, amount of games played, your KDR every 20 games or something would sound fine too.