Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Should I?

Should I start a YouTube Channel

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if I should start a Youtube channel. But I would like a team (An artist) to make my channel avatar and channel art.

Thanks.

Oh, by the way, what is some good, and free recording and editing software?

EndlessGamer

Addicted Member
what is some good, and free recording and editing software?
I would suggest, for recording Bandicam (but free version has a watermark) and OBS (which will need a few research, but if you get the hang of it, you can make professional videos)
And for editing, For Starting off, you can use Camstasia as it is very easy to use and a very simple GUI. And as you progress you can use Sony Vegas 13. The only problem with this is that, it is very costly. But, this should be the option once you have a solid fan base :)

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me on the forums or discord and I will surely help you out :D

Thanks,
EndlessGamer B)

TROOLEER124

Anyone Is Free To Make Videos on jartex and everyone is free to make a yt channel gl dude p.s can i join you?

x o n e

I would suggest, for recording Bandicam (but free version has a watermark) and OBS (which will need a few research, but if you get the hang of it, you can make professional videos)
And for editing, For Starting off, you can use Camstasia as it is very easy to use and a very simple GUI. And as you progress you can use Sony Vegas 13. The only problem with this is that, it is very costly. But, this should be the option once you have a solid fan base :)

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me on the forums or discord and I will surely help you out :D

Thanks,
EndlessGamer B)
you can crack programs tho

Status
Not open for further replies.