Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Should Jartex make it easier to get mythic items?

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
I feel like Jartex devs should make the chances of getting a mythic from Rare and uncommon lootboxes a bit higher due to the fact that I have been playing skywars and bedwars for quite a while, and from my gold and iron packages that contain Rare and uncommon lootboxes I have never in my life gotten a mythic item. The only mythic items I had came from a COMMON lootbox, it's pretty annoying really, why make something that's supposedly harder to get (Rare and uncommon lootboxes) if you never get any mythic/legendary items from it? You can just simply get a common lootbox and boom you get a mythic on your first try (this happened to me yesterday) so yeah that's all, pretty annoying if you ask me.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
both the brain rewards and the lootbox rewards are g a r b a g e, I always get something I have and I am lvl 71... I haven't even unlocked like half of the cosmetics on most stuff... 100% scam, the chances should definitely get changed.
2022-05-24_14.28.44.png
2022-05-24_14.28.45.png2022-05-24_14.28.36.png2022-05-24_14.28.34.png2022-05-24_14.28.27.png

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
welp i agree with u in skywars i literally got a legendary cage by opening a common loot box they should increase the chances of getting a mythic or legendary drop in ranked loot boxes or otherwise rank monthly lootboxes b kind of useless.....like why would u go for it if you can just get sm good stuffs by opening a couple of common boxes

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mind

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
both the brain rewards and the lootbox rewards are g a r b a g e, I always get something I have and I am lvl 71... I haven't even unlocked like half of the cosmetics on most stuff... 100% scam, the chances should definitely get changed.
View attachment 21025
View attachment 21024View attachment 21026View attachment 21027View attachment 21028
I completely agree with you, I only spin for gold brains and only get rares and commons that I already have which is annoying. Same thing with the lootboxes, I only get rare and uncommon heads that I once again already have.

sasymankanir

IGN
sasymankanir
I'm pretty sure you can make a suggestion for them to change that

OrangeHyy

IGN
OrangeHyy
I feel like Jartex devs should make the chances of getting a mythic from Rare and uncommon lootboxes a bit higher due to the fact that I have been playing skywars and bedwars for quite a while, and from my gold and iron packages that contain Rare and uncommon lootboxes I have never in my life gotten a mythic item. The only mythic items I had came from a COMMON lootbox, it's pretty annoying really, why make something that's supposedly harder to get (Rare and uncommon lootboxes) if you never get any mythic/legendary items from it? You can just simply get a common lootbox and boom you get a mythic on your first try (this happened to me yesterday) so yeah that's all, pretty annoying if you ask me.
Getting chests is annoying and difficult if you don't have a rank and we want a better gaming experience so it's better to make it a little easier

HeroicBeast_

Donator
Donator
IGN
HeroicBeast_
I do agree with you they should make the chances a lot better. For both lootboxes and brains. Getting cosmetics is so difficult. I've been waiting on a Ninja Suit Helmet, which I believe is a Legendary item, for about 6 months. I still have a lot of in-game cosmetics to unlock despite playing for a year.