Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Should jartex Revamp their old maps

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Which map do you think should be revamped and why ??? Also, what do you think should be changed in that particular Map.

Well for me it's the Castle.
Because the Mid is literally unplayable with the dragon and glass platform on as the dragon is made with slabs and glass panes it's literally too hard to place blocks ...I think the mid should be removed and another island like the dia and em gen island should be added which is more accessible to the players where players can crossmap and pvp during the end game and all.

Last edited:

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs
Yeah I do think castle needs a rework

AKS_Savage

IGN
AKS_Savage
I think castle needs work, and graveyard is too big and very boring games happen there at times. it's just that its so long to bridge just to a first rush and rushing after that is just a pain

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
I think castle needs work, and graveyard is too big and very boring games happen there at times. it's just that its so long to bridge just to a first rush and rushing after that is just a pain
graveyard is a massive map after my first rush I don't prefer rushing in cycle in that map cus it is a pain I just go mid and rush bases from there

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I agree with what you said, Castle map should need a revamp.

Which map do you think should be revamped and why ??? Also, what do you think should be changed in that particular Map.

Because the Mid is literally unplayable with the dragon and glass platform on as the dragon is made with slabs and glass panes it's literally too hard to place blocks ...I think the mid should be removed and another island like the dia and em gen island should be added which is more accessible to the players where players can crossmap and pvp during the end game and all.
For the first time, I agree with you They shall remove all maps except mario kart

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_

Castle is the map that needs fixing that’s it