Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

shouldnt all usernames with FDP be banned

supokid

IGN
supokid23
Ive been thinking and I have seen a trend everyone with a name that goes FDP_EJNCIE or smt is hacking EVERY single one shouldnt jartex just ban strike all usernames with that and or ban most of them and the ones that are legit will not be _____ies and appeal for a unban?
btw most of their names include the following
FDP_
and their respective id i think what do you guys think?

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Ive been thinking and I have seen a trend everyone with a name that goes FDP_EJNCIE or smt is hacking EVERY single one shouldnt jartex just ban strike all usernames with that and or ban most of them and the ones that are legit will not be _____ies and appeal for a unban?
FDP_
They are already bannable.
Just gameplay report them for hacked client with a screenshot evidence and they will be banned.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
FDP_
Well you can Report players with that name, I have saved something and maybe you can go trough them

Next time you see a player named this way take a screenshot of them online and use it as evidence so you don't have to bother recording, That username belongs to a hacking client called FDP Punishable usernames: F(number)D(number)P(number) (3 characters) FDP(2 numbers) (4 characters) (2 numbers)P(2 numbers)1312312 Examples: F2D1P4_JRX, F1D5P4_Hbu, F9D2P4_rfX.. etc FDP52_xjsr, FDP23_rtYu.. etc 43P861312312, 23P461312312.. etc

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
It's a great way to improve your report stats as well btw. You can get active reporter in a month submitting 1 or 2 reports daily.

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
Well you can Report players with that name, I have saved something and maybe you can go trough them

Next time you see a player named this way take a screenshot of them online and use it as evidence so you don't have to bother recording, That username belongs to a hacking client called FDP Punishable usernames: F(number)D(number)P(number) (3 characters) FDP(2 numbers) (4 characters) (2 numbers)P(2 numbers)1312312 Examples: F2D1P4_JRX, F1D5P4_Hbu, F9D2P4_rfX.. etc FDP52_xjsr, FDP23_rtYu.. etc 43P861312312, 23P461312312.. etc
What if a diamond player nicks as one, they won’t get banned right?

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
It's a great way to improve your report stats as well btw. You can get active reporter in a month submitting 1 or 2 reports daily.
Agreed
So like when they nick as that. Just report them with they’re nick and then the Staff member will look up the /realname or in the logs who recently nick with that name!

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I once nicked like that and joined a lobby with a helper and said hi in chat. The helper tried to ban that name but after I didn't get banned he realised it was a nick so while he didn't ban my actual account he told me that I should probably not use that nick as it belongs to a hacked client.