Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted BedWars Show levels while playing

CodeMilan

IGN
CodeMilan
Minecraft Username:
CodeMilan​

What is your suggestion's title?
Show levels while playing​

Suggestion Details:
Please show the Jartex level in the xp bar during a game. We can only see the level when we are in the lobby. It is a small change but a good one innit?​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Small changes like these can help the server grow.​

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Hey there!
Wouldn't personally see what good would come out of it it would just add something bothersome on the screen while playing from my point of view but some might think different so yeah.

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to stay neutral () for the following reasons:
● Wouldn't see how it would benefit people personally.
● Why would u want to see your xp during a game?

Kind Regards, n0tanisha

dayssling

Donator
Donator
IGN
dayssling
Hello!,

As per my experience in JartexNetwork, I don't believe that this suggestion is game-changing in any-way or will have any values in the game or community, experience are added at the end of every minigames and I believe so this won't be necessary.

So, after detailed analysis of the suggestion, I've decided to give it a negative rep,

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
-1 dont see how this could be something useful neither why it should be added

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I couldn't care less if I see my lvl in the xp bar or not so I am neutral either way.

trieuhh

Donator
Donator
+1 - I don't really see why this suggestion is being denied by everyone. Sure, it doesn't *really* impact the game that much, but small changes like these are usually classified as "Quality of life changes". This means that the change does not have a major impact on the game, though it does improve the user experience, even if very slightly. The current XP bar serves no purpose within games, and this would definitely make use of the additional space. Besides, I don't think a small little number at the bottom of the screen would really pose a distraction, contrary to what n0tanisha n0tanisha suggested.

callmelucid

Donator
Donator
IGN
callmelucid
I mean the suggestion isn't good and it isn't bad either, so i'm just gonna stay neutral.

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
For higher levels it's an issue, you are now basically restricted to chatting in lobbies. Because it most cases when you type a message and people see a high level that will be a sign to target you.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
For higher levels it's an issue, you are now basically restricted to chatting in lobbies. Because it most cases when you type a message and people see a high level that will be a sign to target you.
How can people see and target you if you are the only one seeing your level? He means implementing a change that would make you see your level in your xp bar when you play a minigame, because if you are in a game it will not have any enchantment while if you are in the lobby the enchantment bar is on par with your current level.