Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames SkyWars BedWars Skin changer for Diamond/Crystal players

Donator
Donator
IGN
Minecraft Username:
0757​

What is your suggestion's title?
Skin changer for Diamond/Crystal players​

Suggestion Details:
Its been a while since any update been done to the donor ranks;​
- Such as when you nick you are stuck with either alex skin or Steve.​
- addin this skin changer command limited for donors will change the game slightly for us.​
- Rather than 2 borin skins we can choose from many others without revealin our nicks.​
So what I suggest is to make this command attached to nick players, That way we wont be attached to the same borin skin/Steve skins.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
donors would get a new update regarding their ranks , which will bring a new feature to them​

Extra Information:
Thanks for ur time and have a wonderful day.​

Bhavya1610

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Bhavya1610
Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided I will give it a -1 for the reason that follows:
  • I dont know how that will be implimened because skins are assigned to your profile by uploading a skin file onto your account, and having skins just for nicked players will make it more obvious to the fact that they are nicked as there can only be a certain ammount of skins they can add to a command.

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Hellow there!
HEY FRIEND, actually I have no idea who you are but, let's say we're friends so yeah, after reading your suggestion I already thought it would be great to add something similar to this but I'm not the kind of person that likes suggesting alot but yeah. The idea is good tho, it could be added with some tweaks to how you described it, with which it could be great. The tweaks I referred too would be similar to /nick but instead a command " /skin " that you could do has an example " /skin CuteKoala " and if the player doesn't currently is an existing player on Jartex, you would get that account skin. The only downside I'd see about it would be people using inappropriate skins so yeah, a rule related to this would need to be created and some features to track skins players used.

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided I would upvote it (+1) for the reasons that follows:
● Steve and Alex are pretty cute / cool but, mixing it up a little would be even cuter and cooler.

● It would add a feature to diamond+ ranks and everyone likes new features obviously.
● Mhm, well nicked player would be more undercover !!

Kind Regards, ~ n0tanisha 🦉

levan

I agree and think that’s a good idea, these days people who are undercover ( nick themselves) are really easy to find out if they are ones or no, you don’t need /find anymore , they are easily spotted by people who know differences between how people nick their usernames and how normal usernames look like.
I’d give +1

alyan

Donator
Donator
Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided I will give it a -1 for the reason that follows:
  • I dont know how that will be implimened because skins are assigned to your profile by uploading a skin file onto your account, and having skins just for nicked players will make it more obvious to the fact that they are nicked as there can only be a certain ammount of skins they can add to a command.
there's a plugin that allow you to use this, you type /skin set [username] that will change your skin, Upvote/+1

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Hello, after reviewing ur suggestion, I would like to give it a +1 for the following reasons:

1. Atm when we nick we either get steve or alex, so it will be cool if we can use different skins when nicked.
2. Since there are some plugins and even some servers (I don't wanna take their name) have this feature so yeah adding it isn't a big deal.

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
+1 for reasons stated by yourself and above.

farrellie

IGN
farrellie
Get rid of Alex and Steve, spice up nicking! Agreed!

WiprifterYt

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
WiprifterYt
Hey 0757,

After thoroughly reading your suggestion I have decided to upvote it (+1)!

I personally think that an update to the nicking system is truly needed. Not only players will not have to use any third party mod to keep their skin, but they will also be able to choose a specific skin they fancy. In addition, nicked players will be much more "under-covered", which is something we are all (including me) looking for.

Furthermore, however hard this may be for the JartexNetwork developers to configure, I think it'd be something that would surely be appreciated and will generally improve the server's reputation.

Thanks for you interest in improving the JartexNetwork Community!