Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Skin not mine.

blitz5433

I had been banned for 1 month for autoclicking. During this time I did not know what was happening with my account. I play on salwyrr client but my skin does not load and it just shows a wierd squid game skin. Any help on this? Is my account hacked or something?

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
The best way to check if ur acc is hacked is to change the password so it logs out of any existing logins.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
blitz5433

blitz5433

My in-game username is Sapnap_2. I will try changing my password but this skin cannot be changed and it makes me feel uncomfortable

NaibuuHyper

Donator
Donator
IGN
HS50
I had been banned for 1 month for autoclicking. During this time I did not know what was happening with my account. I play on salwyrr client but my skin does not load and it just shows a wierd squid game skin. Any help on this? Is my account hacked or something?
Change your password, it would log out the other person.

iiOO_

The thing everyone said above is false. There is a premium player with name `sapnap_2`, he changed his skin a while ago, so jartex thinks its the premium player so registers that skin. Don't worry your account ain't hacked.

1635690161648.png