Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

SBD Old [SkyBlock Dream] Adding auto selling or salesman book and adding a way to make your island bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingOfKingXD

Minecraft Username:
Kemo_Expert

What is the suggestion about?
Adding auto selling or salesman book and adding a way to make your island bigger

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
SkyBlock Dream

Description:
hello there i wanna talk about 2 suggestions and i think it maybe good first of all the auto selling or salesman and it sells the items that u break or grind it and it can be places in the sword and the pickaxe and the axe and it may be good and if you wanna put it in the enchantment i think is the best enchantment for it is the immportal k 2- making your island bigger by buying it and this is very good and it must be from the island's control panel and in it u can buy a space for a price and its really good

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
i think the salesman is good because it makes the selling faster in the grinding and the minig and cutting the trees too and buying a space of a land is really good because if the land is small and u need to make it bigger you can buy some space

Extra Information:
and i think it may be good too and i wanna your answer as soon as possible and thank you :)

SuperJackFTW

It is a great idea to add minions but not about the island expansions . This is because people who buy island expansions from the store might feel down because they bought something that will be buyable in game in the future .

Kemo_Expert

in my opinion if they can add a book and its called selling or a minion that maybe good and another thing if they can add an explosive book or an explosive pickaxe that maybe good too

Status
Not open for further replies.