Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

SBD Already Implemented [SkyBlock Dream] It is about adding a plugin to improve everyone's life .

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperJackFTW

Minecraft Username:
SuperJackFTW

What is the suggestion about?
It is about adding a plugin to improve everyone's life .

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
SkyBlock Dream

Description:
Well as we all know when we set up a profit shop , people who come to buy our stuff or sell them will seldomly spam the sign . This causes chat spam to the owner of the sell/buy sign and it makes it so that the owner can't see the chat anymore . What I suggest is to make a command that disables the messages of someone buying/selling items to us so the chat can be visible for the owners . People who want to ./toggle it can do so whether they like it enabled or disabled.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea can improve jartex as it helps players . As an example , people who is currently getting spammed with the sell sign might miss out on someone messaging them . The person who sends the message might get ignored and feel depressed . It also distracts players from focusing on a certain message . Like you might miss out on something special happening and be clueless about it .

Extra Information:
Hope you guys find my suggestion appealing to you guys . I really think this will benefit all the people who make profit shops in the server . Hopefully you guys understand . Thanks and good bye .

Flagy_

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, SuperJackFTW​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time due to reason(s):​
  • As hello2248 hello2248 said above, you can do /cstoggle and the messages from your shop will be toggled. Do it again and you will receive the messages again.
Screenshot_1.png
If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at Flagy_#0001.​

Status
Not open for further replies.