Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [SkyBlock Dream] Nerf listed spawners below

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Your In-Game Name:
T0m45_
What is your suggestion about?:
Nerf listed spawners below
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
SkyBlock Dream
Describe your suggestion:
So I can see that people in my last suggestion probably don't know how economy works and trying to think to smart, that's not a problem and if everyone down votes there and goes with the flow then I see no purpose in my other suggestion being accepted therefore im making this suggestion

My suggestion is to nerf Pigman spawners/ Ig spawners/ creeper spawners and enderman spawners.

See, and with that loot worth from cheap spawners, you all would not feel comfortable to sell the loot since its barely worth anything, so it's all about increasing the selling price of emeralds or just buffing the villager spawner in any other way, by a lot.

If the drops sell for less than 10$, it would be really bad on making money, 3$ worth of drops is too less, 10$ worth of drops is not considered as huge so why wouldn't you increase the emeralds selling price to 100$ each.

I was thinking about to nerf the spawners other way, and it is spawn rate and speed.
For villagers that cost 5M their spawning should be quicker than any other spawners.

For Villagers price, they should be the best spawners if they cost 5x more than pigman spawners then they should be 5x better than pigman spawners in any case.

Villagers being worth 10x more than Enderman spawners, should be 10x better than enderman spawner.

So you get what I mean, most valuable spawner should be the best on economy.

I cannot make suggestion on decreasing the drops per mob since owner already decided on to it.

Anyways this suggestion is all about nerfing the spawners listed above.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This would make economy better on jartex.
Is there anything else we should know?:
Na

OwlerPax

Addicted Member
Do buff villagers and nerf igd lol.

To start off igs are like 1/4 of value on how they used to be after their drop rate change & sell price change. With this nerd of yours those spanwers are basically useless

Endermen spanwers are not very efficient due to spawn rate & drop rate.

I don't understand one thing from this and that's doing test & investing in multiple spanwers

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Villagers and Silverfishes doesn't matter even if they debuff cause they're still making decent. We might have to buff IGs. -1 cause this dude still trying to get Villagers buffed, its useless... They got nerfed and it was for a reason.

Monstererza

Donator
Donator
So, hi again darling. If you trying to buff Villagers or nerf other spawners. Example: You want to nerf Igs and Gold to 3$ Means Skeleton spawners r already over 5x times better, Spider, cave spider, cow, pig, sheep, zombie, creeper and eman spawners would be better than Igs or Gold ( not compared with the cost of the spawners.) Now adding the value of the spawners. When a simple 90k spider spawner would make more money than a Pigman, that would bassicly mean you shit the eco even a bit more cuz math - you would end up with 11x the income not just 10x.

If you try to nerf one spawner, nerf the whole server, which will never happen.

nikedaboss

If you try to nerf one spawner, nerf the whole server, which will never happen.
Isn't there a way to nerf most of the spawners accordingly, so SBD's economy doesn't have an unbalanced scale?
Villys are basically already nerfed too much. I'm just waiting on its selling price to be cheaper than gold already is -.-

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
nikedaboss nikedaboss you read my posts?.... T0m is just pissed on us... We're catching up too quick ... He wants to boost his way up, thats all what I'll say...
Villagers got nerfed for a reason.

OwlerPax

Addicted Member
Isn't there a way to nerf most of the spawners accordingly, so SBD's economy doesn't have an unbalanced scale?
Villys are basically already nerfed too much. I'm just waiting on its selling price to be cheaper than gold already is -.-

To do that, the server will need to reset

nikedaboss

He wants to boost his way up, thats all what I'll say...
correction: *he's trying to boost his way up"
he's already up in is top, but not for long and we all know it.

Anyways, it's a -1 from me, as pigmen are already nerfed. It's not worth it to nerf anything anymore, maybe slight changes, yes, but not drastic changes.

DrDoctor_

Addicted Member
Do buff villagers and nerf igd lol.

To start off igs are like 1/4 of value on how they used to be after their drop rate change & sell price change. With this nerd of yours those spanwers are basically useless

Endermen spanwers are not very efficient due to spawn rate & drop rate.

I don't understand one thing from this and that's doing test & investing in multiple spanwers
^

Rekronoa

Addicted Member
(Suggestion - DENIED)

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to reason(s):
  • Old suggestion
  • We are refreshing the page

If you still want this implemented, you may re-suggest it.
If you have any other questions or concerns, PM me on discord at Reks#6818

~ Rekronoa

Status
Not open for further replies.