Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Old [SkyBlock Dream] Server Reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synsifyz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Synsifyz
Your In-Game Name:
Cxxxxxxxx
What is your suggestion about?:
Server Reboot
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
SkyBlock Dream
Describe your suggestion:
Problem: You see when I was in combat I saw in the chat Server Reboot, I was in god. Trying to get out, but people (without armour) kept on tagging me. So the server rebooted and I lost all my god items.

Solution: When there is a Server reboot in the last 10 seconds it teleports all the players to the spawn and remove their combats.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
People won't quit
Is there anything else we should know?:
The god sets took me Months

Last edited:

Drakonnz

yah cxxx and when they kept on tagging me the the server rebooted while I was on combat and then they kicked us all to the lobby because of the reboot then after I joined I was dead and I lost all my gsets

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Synsifyz

Synsifyz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Synsifyz
yah cxxx and when they kept on tagging me the the server rebooted while I was on combat and then they kicked us all to the lobby because of the reboot then after I joined I was dead and I lost all my gsets
I know how u feel xDD

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
Your In-Game Name:
Cxxxxxxxx
What is your suggestion about?:
Server Reboot
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
SkyBlock Dream
Describe your suggestion:
Problem: You see when I was in combat I saw in the chat Server Reboot, I was in god. Trying to get out, but people (without armour) kept on tagging me. So the server rebooted and I lost all my god items.

Solution: When there is a Server reboot in the last 10 seconds it teleports all the players to the spawn and remove their combats.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
People won't quit
Is there anything else we should know?:
The god sets took me Months
I think it should just make them lose combat. Not teleport them to spawn if that happens there would be so much lag. It can teleport them to like their islands or something.

JoeTheHuman

I totally agree with your suggestion. I really felt what it's like. It's a common issue that should be solved to improve the server :diamond
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.