Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Skyblock Fantasy

JortisDom

I dont think they will, its been a million years indeed. But last time it got reset the gamemode died in a few weeks

It would need a very big update to get it back alive, even when its reset

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
I doubt that a reset will happen, skyblock fantasy is dead now since skyblock dream is a thing, all player base of jartex skyblock is there

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
I love SBF Too, but I think a reset there won't be a thing in the foreseeable future due to the lack of content/ideas that would be implemented.

SatanRaids

Yeah but we sbf get reset, they shouldn't change anything i just want sbf now lvl 100 cause there are only lvl 75 and fix some bugs from sbf

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

GalaxyZion

If they aren't going to reset it then they should just remove it literally it had more players then sbd when it was 1.8 everyone played sbf as soon as they changed it to 1.16 everyone stopped playing there is nothing left to achieve in it theres no reason for you to play when you have nothing to achieve

iDroom1

Donator
Donator
IGN
iDroom1
If they aren't going to reset it then they should just remove it literally it had more players then sbd when it was 1.8 everyone played sbf as soon as they changed it to 1.16 everyone stopped playing there is nothing left to achieve in it theres no reason for you to play when you have nothing to achieve
True true, you can always ask a mod on the discord server if you wanna input anything like that because i dont handle this kind of stuff

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

GalaxyZion

Nothing works on that gamemode I mean NOTHING trading is broken the tab is absolutely mashed up balance/exp/mobcoins and player names are flying everywhere it has every possible bug you can abuse its the best place for a trainee mod you can get 10 bans 10 kicks 10 mutes per hour