Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Global Skywars Maps & Loot, Bedwars Plugin & PracticePvP Knockback

Status
Not open for further replies.

deleted

Minecraft Username:
GameGlitz

What is the suggestion about?
Skywars Maps & Loot, Bedwars Plugin & PracticePvP Knockback

Description:
I had originally posted these suggestions on Forums, but staff told me it was the wrong place to post, sorry for that. I am copy pasting them now.

Skywars Suggestion:

I think Skywars should get new maps, and also, I think Skywars should actually have mid loot (at mid, the loot isn't better than the loot in your base chests, so kits are the only way to get good stuff). Also, I think they should make more kits, and have Insane Modes for each game (Solo Normal, Solo Insane). Also, I think the Insane modes should have their own kits, like the ones on Hypixel where they have the Frog Kit, and Enderman. Solo Normal can keep it's current kits. Also, I think they should add a command to play each type, /play will be preferred as if they use Hypixel commands then we can use the Quickplay mod.

Bedwars Suggestion:

So as we all know, JartexNetwork Bedwars is just an remake of old Hypixel Bedwars. However, I have this plugin, which is Hypixel Bedwars, but this plugin is the latest version, with the new shops (quickbuy menu) and also the new prices in the shops as Jartex's prices are not accurate (8 gold for TNT for example). This just makes Bedwars more fun, as it is the same as Hypixel. Also, this plugin uses Hypixel messages everywhere, so if you use it, anyone using mods made for Hypixel (like Hyperium client, or using AutoGG, Oof mod, AutoToxicity mod ETC) will be able to use those mods, and they will work properly compared to Jartex. If anyone is intrested in trying out a server using this plugin for bedwars, DM me on discord (GameGlitz#0799) and I will give you the plugin so that you can test it, or if you want to try it on a server that is already predone, then just tell me and I will make one, and you can join it to see. If Jartex is intrested, also DM me on Discord for the plugin. It is made by CrispyBow, and should work with Jartex's current plugin (delete current jar, and leave config, it should work)

PracticePvP Suggestion:

I think Jartex need to upgrade the server that they use for PracticePvP, and they need to also get the SmoothKnocback plugin, so that knockback is actually good. SmoothKnockback makes KB feel a lot more natural.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It makes Skywars & Bedwars more fun, and Practice feel more natural, decreasing the number of complaining players, and increasing the player count on PracticePvP. This plugin will not interfere with the anticheat (AAC) and if you add it to Skywars, Bedwars, Eggwars ETC then people will have a nicer experience on Jartex overall.

Extra Information:

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Your suggestions are valuable and I really agree but I don't agree on the idea of having exactly the same things just like Hypixel. Here is a different server and it wouldn't be good to copy other servers.

Femini5t

Addicted Member
I agree with JohnMak JohnMak we should not copy other servers like Hypixel.
Copy = Noob

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello GameGlitz,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.