Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Skywars] Nerf healer kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

64tps

IGN
64tps

Minecraft Username:
64tps​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Skywars​

What is your suggestion's title?
Nerf healer kit​

Suggestion Details:
As I said in the title healer kit needs a nerf as it's completely unfair to new players and players who do not use healer kit because it not only heals way too much but due to jartex's combat system being noob friendly it's practically impossible to do a big combo unless the players has worse aim than a 5 year old who just started minecraft. Also there can be multiple people using healer kit in a game, so it's possible for someone to have far more than 3 pots in their inventory making them pretty much immortal which is completely unfair and the only wait to combat this is hercule's boots which give slowness and slowness sucks or trying to spam loki's staff as much as possible but both of those items are pretty rare so there's pretty much no way to combat it. In my opinion the healing you get from the pots should be nerfed or at least the amount of pots you can have in your inventory should be limited as it's completely unfair to someone who is not using healer kit and I forgot to mention if somebody thinks gaps or regen pots can combat it they're wrong as the regen you get from gaps and regen pots is quite slow and unless you manage to build a distance you'll probably die and if you try to fight them again you'll probably have no gaps or pots while they'll be fine with 2 healing pots. Also healer kit ruins the skill of the game for example you can make a huge combo and then your opponent can just spam a few healing pots and kill you (unless you get lucky to combo them again but jartex's combat system makes comboing a pain in this server) Most "skilled" high level players in this server use healer kit all the time and the best strat to reaching high levels is to use healer kit as it's strong enough to save you from bhoppers. I personally believe that healer kit needs a nerf because it ruins the strategy in this game and it gives a huge advantage over other players especially in extreme mode. The reason why jartex's healer kit is far more unfair than hypixel's healer kit is because the armor in every mode in jartex is very strong so if you're low on health even a combo might not be enough to save you from a guy using healer kit in extreme mode (which is the best strat right now) I'm very certain that every healer kit user will immediately dislike this suggestion without hesitation but I still believe this is a very important suggestion for skywars as a lot of people complain about healer kit.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would make the game more fair (especially to new players) and it provides more strategy as the current best strat for extreme is to use healer kit and the best strat for normal is to use diamond kit and it's been like this for years this is probably the best chance for Jartex to fix skywars as most servers completely ignore skywars even hypixel barely updates skywars nowadays but at least hypixel's skywars is more polished and balanced while Jartex's skywars needs some major improvements as there hasn't been any big update for a really long time.​

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
64tps​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Skywars​

What is your suggestion's title?
Nerf healer kit​

Suggestion Details:
As I said in the title healer kit needs a nerf as it's completely unfair to new players and players who do not use healer kit because it not only heals way too much but due to jartex's combat system being noob friendly it's practically impossible to do a big combo unless the players has worse aim than a 5 year old who just started minecraft. Also there can be multiple people using healer kit in a game, so it's possible for someone to have far more than 3 pots in their inventory making them pretty much immortal which is completely unfair and the only wait to combat this is hercule's boots which give slowness and slowness sucks or trying to spam loki's staff as much as possible but both of those items are pretty rare so there's pretty much no way to combat it. In my opinion the healing you get from the pots should be nerfed or at least the amount of pots you can have in your inventory should be limited as it's completely unfair to someone who is not using healer kit and I forgot to mention if somebody thinks gaps or regen pots can combat it they're wrong as the regen you get from gaps and regen pots is quite slow and unless you manage to build a distance you'll probably die and if you try to fight them again you'll probably have no gaps or pots while they'll be fine with 2 healing pots. Also healer kit ruins the skill of the game for example you can make a huge combo and then your opponent can just spam a few healing pots and kill you (unless you get lucky to combo them again but jartex's combat system makes comboing a pain in this server) Most "skilled" high level players in this server use healer kit all the time and the best strat to reaching high levels is to use healer kit as it's strong enough to save you from bhoppers. I personally believe that healer kit needs a nerf because it ruins the strategy in this game and it gives a huge advantage over other players especially in extreme mode. The reason why jartex's healer kit is far more unfair than hypixel's healer kit is because the armor in every mode in jartex is very strong so if you're low on health even a combo might not be enough to save you from a guy using healer kit in extreme mode (which is the best strat right now) I'm very certain that every healer kit user will immediately dislike this suggestion without hesitation but I still believe this is a very important suggestion for skywars as a lot of people complain about healer kit.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would make the game more fair (especially to new players) and it provides more strategy as the current best strat for extreme is to use healer kit and the best strat for normal is to use diamond kit and it's been like this for years this is probably the best chance for Jartex to fix skywars as most servers completely ignore skywars even hypixel barely updates skywars nowadays but at least hypixel's skywars is more polished and balanced while Jartex's skywars needs some major improvements as there hasn't been any big update for a really long time.​
Yo 6 64tps , After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reason(s):

BeLikeMike_

Donator
IGN
BeLikeMike_
Yo 6 64tps , After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reason(s):
is this coming from an healer kit user

BeLikeMike_

Donator
IGN
BeLikeMike_
6 64tps im not gonna , i completely agree with you but on the other side it's one of the games strats
people will get coins and improve their kits, that is how it is

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Downvote (-1)

Hey 64tps,

I decided to give your Suggestion “[Skywars] Nerf healer kit” a
Downvote (-1) due to the following Reason(s).

• Already has been nerfed before.

• It takes alot of grind to get the healer kit maxed

• And… No!

Goodluck!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR

64tps

IGN
64tps
it's still very unbalanced for extreme mode though as the armor is extremely strong and even a combo might not save you from a healer kit user if you're on low hp how come hypixel's healer kit is practically useless but jartex's is extremely op and as I mentioned before every kit on jartex is useless except healer kit and diamond kit so maybe there needs to be a kit overhaul or something

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
how come hypixel's healer kit is practically useless but jartex's is extremely op
I would like to inform you that Hypixel and Jartex are different servers, you should not compare jartex's kits to hypixel's etc.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR

64tps

IGN
64tps
I would like to inform you that Hypixel and Jartex are different servers, you should not compare jartex's kits to hypixel's etc.
jartex's skywars is literally a copy of hypixel the brain washer is a combination of the soul well and loot chests the loot boxes are literally mystery boxes some kits are also taken from hypixel the seasonal events are also taken from hypixel don't tell me not to compare these 2 servers because the minigames are extremely similar if they wanna take kits from other servers they should at least balance them

murt

Donator
Donator
IGN
fwanchan
It has already been nerfed before, there's ways to play around it, gapples and pearls exist for a reason. Skywars is loot based, which is a common known fact.

Downvote by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.