Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

skywars should add some more maps

Rizooo

IGN
lavapit98
HELLO MEMBERS DO YOU AGREE THAT JARTEX SHOULD ADD SOME MORE MAPS TO SKYWARS LET ME KNOW IN THE REPLIES DOWN BELLOW THANKYOU!

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs
HELLO MEMBERS DO YOU AGREE THAT JARTEX SHOULD ADD SOME MORE MAPS TO SKYWARS LET ME KNOW IN THE REPLIES DOWN BELLOW THANKYOU!
Well I personally think the map pool is great, but you can suggest some maps in the map submission sub forums.

OrangeHyy

IGN
OrangeHyy
I think no need for new maps :/ that's enough

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
i suppose all the maps in cycles are just good enough also they do have quite many in the list too

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
I agree and disagree , I feel there’s other things to be fixed first but adding new maps would help a lot and make skywars more fun and enjoyable to play

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
I would say they should add maps in bw quads since they removed sonic and we are just seeing old maps getting revamped for the past few months now.......only if they could add those new ones in the map submission forums

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
I would say they should add maps in bw quads since they removed sonic and we are just seeing old maps getting revamped for the past few months now.......only if they could add those new ones in the map submission forums
I agree with that! Quads is a little plain right now

DavidPlayszsz

you can fill in suggestions if you want something to change, you'll have a better chance of it actually changing

acquiel

IGN
Vanitas_O
Yes it should then it would be more fun
~Vanitas