Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [SkyWars] Survival (with friends!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keltex

Your In-Game Name:
Kellyace
What is your suggestion about?:
Survival (with friends!)
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
SkyWars
Describe your suggestion:
Me and my friends wanted to do survival on a server but we cant because our minecraft is cracked. We tried to make a crack server, it worker for me (because I made the server) but my other friends didn't work for them. We tried everything like connecting to hamachi, turning off firewall, fixing the server but none helped. So now I would like to suggest a Survival Mode for Jartex. Its the only server with bedwars that I can play and stuff.

This is how it works in my mind:
You join Survival, then you create your own world and invite friends there. Or you can do the party system to make it much easier. And the whole goal is to defeat the ender dragon (like the normal minecraft ending) and get a prize of something like a Role or Money. I'm not sure if the world you created will lag because players are in the same server. And also you can put your survival to private or public. If public, other players can join you and if private, only invite or maybe put a password to your survival world. I think thats all to it. Thanks for reading if you are actually reading this. And I hope you would agree with this because me and my friends love survival and minecraft. Ty

Yours truly but not really,

Kel
Kellyace
Kelleh
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
To make it more private and fun maybe. I just hope in the future that you guys would add it. :D
Is there anything else we should know?:
I guess there's 1 thing and its PVP mode off on survival. Or let the owner of the world get commands for PVP off and on.

XxXChaosGod

Your In-Game Name:
Kellyace
What is your suggestion about?:
Survival (with friends!)
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
SkyWars
Describe your suggestion:
Me and my friends wanted to do survival on a server but we cant because our minecraft is cracked. We tried to make a crack server, it worker for me (because I made the server) but my other friends didn't work for them. We tried everything like connecting to hamachi, turning off firewall, fixing the server but none helped. So now I would like to suggest a Survival Mode for Jartex. Its the only server with bedwars that I can play and stuff.

This is how it works in my mind:
You join Survival, then you create your own world and invite friends there. Or you can do the party system to make it much easier. And the whole goal is to defeat the ender dragon (like the normal minecraft ending) and get a prize of something like a Role or Money. I'm not sure if the world you created will lag because players are in the same server. And also you can put your survival to private or public. If public, other players can join you and if private, only invite or maybe put a password to your survival world. I think thats all to it. Thanks for reading if you are actually reading this. And I hope you would agree with this because me and my friends love survival and minecraft. Ty

Yours truly but not really,

Kel
Kellyace
Kelleh
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
To make it more private and fun maybe. I just hope in the future that you guys would add it. :D
Is there anything else we should know?:
I guess there's 1 thing and its PVP mode off on survival. Or let the owner of the world get commands for PVP off and on.
+1

JoeTheHuman

This will eventually create more lag. I think it's unecessary because there's already Factions gamemode. You can play with your friends there instead. Or just make a LAN server and have fun together. -1

hello2248

Donator
Donator
Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by suggesting new ideas.

I have reviewed the suggestion(s) provided and have decided to deny the suggestion because this would cause an insane amount of lag, and you should just be able to make your own server (I recommend serverPro).

I hope you will enjoy playing on Jartex Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.