Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Skywars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahan3124

Minecraft Username:
Shahan3124​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Skywars​

What is your suggestion's title?
Kit editor​

Suggestion Details:
I think u should be able to choose if u want an item in Ur inventory like healer for example u get 3 healing pots and a wooden sword the wooden sword is pretty useless so like there should be a choice to choose if u want an item from the kit or not​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
useful​

WiprifterYt

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
WiprifterYt
Minecraft Username:
Shahan3124​

Skywars​

Kit editor​

Suggestion Details:
I think u should be able to choose if u want an item in Ur inventory like healer for example u get 3 healing pots and a wooden sword the wooden sword is pretty useless so like there should be a choice to choose if u want an item from the kit or not​

useful​
Hey Shahan3124,
If you are looking for the kit editor then it already exists - Simply go to a Skywars lobby and in your hotbar press the "Skywars Shop" button and then click "Solo (or Doubles) Kits". Once you do that, simply drag your mouse to the kit you want to edit and Shift+click on it - you will then be able to edit it.
A downvote from me as this is an already existing feature (-1).

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

Shahan3124

Hey Shahan3124,
If you are looking for the kit editor then it already exists - Simply go to a Skywars lobby and in your hotbar press the "Skywars Shop" button and then click "Solo (or Doubles) Kits". Once you do that, simply drag your mouse to the kit you want to edit and Shift+click on it - you will then be able to edit it.
A downvote from me as this is an already existing feature (-1).
Not that I meant to be able to remove stuff from the kit if u don't want it as I said healer for example it gives u a wooden sword there should be a button to enable or disable if u click on it if u disable it it doesn't give u the item

Aevuh

Hello Shahan,
-While I understand the suggestion to have the ability to choose items in your inventory in Jartex Skywars, I don't think it's a good idea for a couple of reasons. Firstly, implementing such a feature could lead to imbalances in gameplay, as players could potentially choose only the most powerful items. Secondly, part of the challenge in Skywars is adapting to the resources you're given, which adds strategy and excitement to the game. Therefore, I would respectfully disagree and downvote this suggestion. Thanks for understanding!

WiprifterYt

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
WiprifterYt
Not that I meant to be able to remove stuff from the kit if u don't want it as I said healer for example it gives u a wooden sword there should be a button to enable or disable if u click on it if u disable it it doesn't give u the item
Then I don't really think that applying such a thing would satisfy the majority of players - The items that every kit has do serve a purpose respectively, even if they seem pointless sometimes, and being able to remove them wouldn't make our life any better.

Jigsaw_Jigsaw

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Shahan3124​

Skywars​

Kit editor​

Suggestion Details:

useful​
This feature is already in the game as, for example, if you choose healer kit and don't want the wooden sword in your hotbar u can simply place it into your player inventory and remove it later when the time comes. This is a downvote for me -1

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Shahan3124​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.