Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Small change to reports (All types)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376​

What is the suggestion about?
Small change to reports (All types)​

Description:
You should be able to type out a rule on the search bar instead of being able to choose only one, what if they broke multiple rules? I know that it would kind of be abused since people could put anything there, but how about this
By the way this is the example: View: https://imgur.com/DmyFwty

If you want to search for ''Killaura'' in gameplay reports, it should pop up below the search tab, same goes with ''Racism'', ''AntiKB'' etc etc, you should only be able to write those broken rules and not stuff which would trollers do such as racist slurs etc etc
Also it should automatically put a comma if you want to type out another broken rule​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Could be useful to report people for more than 1 reason, and for more stuff​

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Cant wait for the mandem to report for "hacker".

Mixu_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Mixu_Gamer
+1 It will be pretty useful it happened to me, there was 2 people teamming with anti-kb i was new to forums so i didn't know if i should tell them he have anti kb or not. In the end he got punished for both things.

Koshi

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
+1 I don't know why this feature was removed but anyways, it would be better if it was added again

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Dear Lolguy376, thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion for JartexNetwork. After reviewing your suggestion I have decided to give it a -1 for the following reasons:

• We changed the reports to only allow one option to be selected for a reason. If the user has broken more than one rule then you should select the most severe rule.
  • Only staff members know the reason it was removed and the options to report multiple offences will not be added back.

Square

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
+1 cuz ppl break multiple rules so it will be beneficial to like add rule tags to that specific box

NaibuuHyper

Donator
Donator
IGN
HS50
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376

What is the suggestion about?
Small change to reports (All types)

Description:
You should be able to type out a rule on the search bar instead of being able to choose only one, what if they broke multiple rules? I know that it would kind of be abused since people could put anything there, but how about this

By the way this is the example:

If you want to search for ''Killaura'' in gameplay reports, it should pop up below the search tab, same goes with ''Racism'', ''AntiKB'' etc etc, you should only be able to write those broken rules and not stuff which would trollers do such as racist slurs etc etc

Also it should automatically put a comma if you want to type out another broken rule

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Could be useful to report people for more than 1 reason, and for more stuff
Yes, Just yes +1 this will be really useful

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
-1 [Fantastic suggestion, Reason- Stated by your ownself!]

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Dear Lolguy376, thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion for JartexNetwork. After reviewing your suggestion I have decided to give it a -1 for the following reasons:

• We changed the reports to only allow one option to be selected for a reason. If the user has broken more than one rule then you should select the most severe rule.
  • Only staff members know the reason it was removed and the options to report multiple offences will not be added back.

Square
i mean they can still make it so you can search for the rule name, atleast that

Status
Not open for further replies.