Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames BedWars Smaller maps in bedwars

fusion1818

Donator
Donator
IGN
fusion1818
Minecraft Username:
SkeletonSurvivor​

What is your suggestion's title?
Smaller maps in bedwars​

Suggestion Details:
If u ever played bedwars u can notice that some maps quite big and require a lot of bridging and it becomes boring fast.My suggestion is to keep the maps small so the side rush is at most 32 block (8 iron) this will help the game go faster or sometimes the game can take up to 20 min​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will help the game be short and more fun for everyoneso there would a lot action instead of lot of bridging​

alyan

Donator
Donator
After reviewing the Suggestion you've sent, I'll decide Upvote/+1 due to the following reason(s):

• I agree with you, the maps are too big especially if you die far from your base, It takes 3-4 min to go back to that person base

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
-1 with the reasons stated above

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
wdym, most maps are 8 iron rushes and some even 4 iron. There highest is 12 iron rush and it is not even a big distance. Most people need to go up 1000 blocks in order to rush so that's why it seems long to you.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
fusion1818

fusion1818

Donator
Donator
IGN
fusion1818
wdym, most maps are 8 iron rushes and some even 4 iron. There highest is 12 iron rush and it is not even a big distance. Most people need to go up 1000 blocks in order to rush so that's why it seems long to you.

I doesn't depend if a map has 8 iron rush it depends how fast can u end the game in solo bw most of the time ur just running and bridging bcz the map scale is too big for example sonic front 8 iron side 12 iron but overall sonic map is too big for solo bw wouldn't u agree tho?There are some other maps also

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I doesn't depend if a map has 8 iron rush it depends how fast can u end the game in solo bw most of the time ur just running and bridging bcz the map scale is too big for example sonic front 8 iron side 12 iron but overall sonic map is too big for solo bw wouldn't u agree tho?There are some other maps also
No the distance is fine the way it is. What I hate are maps that you can get double rushed (such as sonic) but I wouldn't want them removed because while annoying, it adds to the fun.

Rosiie

Suggestion - Downvoted

Hello, fusion1818

Thanks for taking your time in order to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by writing this suggestion.

After reviewing you're suggestion, I've decided to downvote (-1) it due to the following reasons:
-Small maps already exist in Solo and Doubles maps.
-It'll be more easier to get wins
-Quadruples will die and nobody will play it.

Have a good day/night

Kind regards: Rosiie 🥀

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
fusion1818

fusion1818

Donator
Donator
IGN
fusion1818
-Quadruples will die and nobody will play it.
The purpose of quads is to get consistent wins. What are u talking about that making solo small map centered will make everybody play solo instead of quads ,also this post was created 2 months ago and answering now wont change the fact thay its still denied(people be grinding msgs here rn)

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Hey there!
Each map has it advantages and disadvantages in some it takes more time to go to other people base by bridging in others well, it's pretty much done in 8s. Sadly no one can be satisfied with every map has someone else stated before that's why multiple exist so if you dislike big maps well, just fold on them it's that easy.

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to downvote it (-1) for the following reasons:
● Small maps are already a thing.
● Would make every game be done faster and it's already pretty fast.
● Would allow people to target even more easily and for people that get sniped / targeted it would be hell.

Kind Regards, n0tanisha 🦉