Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Solos rejoining been made possible.

MrAwesomeXD

Minecraft Username:
MrAwesomeXD​

What is your suggestion's title?
Solos rejoining been made possible.​

Suggestion Details:
Heyyy!
Well actually as yall know if we are in a game and we get disconnected ( BEDWARS ) either in duos , quads and even trios we can rejoin the game by typing /rejoin... But thats not the case for solos. Sometimes people which I can include myself in get disconnected due to lag of the server / their net and stuff... So my suggestion is to make rejoining the games in solos too be made possible till the person's bed is broken.. It wud be rlly helpful for us people playing on jartex!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would help the people on jartex not lose their winstreaks in bedwars in solos due to lag / bugged out / net issues and also for people in clans to not lose trophies due to any of the above stated reasons :)

Extra Information:
Hope this suggestion gets acted upon! Cheers and lots of love to JartexNetwork , the staff, the devs and everyone to makes this server so epic! And yeah I am rlly sorry if I made any mistakes while typing this form out.. It's my first time so pardon me if I did... Thank you :D

CodeMilan

IGN
CodeMilan
I support this post. Just make the beds of the disconnected person last for 2 or 3 minutes after he/she disconnects.

iTzTiagoGamer

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
iTzTiagoGamer
+1
As a solo player I can relate to this post, its very frustrating when you have lag or internet issues and get disconnected from your match, you can't rejoin even if you still have a bed, so I really think they should add a rejoin option, would really be a quality of life improvement.

WiprifterYt

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
WiprifterYt
Hello MrAwesomeXD,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to Upvote it (+1)!
What led me to make this decision is referred below:

Since JartexNetwork's players fancy playing Bedwars Solos games, I think it's only true that they have a second chance rejoining their game, just in case something occurs in their connection e.t.c.
Generally, most Bedwars Minigames servers do have the feature of allowing players to "rejoin" their game, so why should JartexNetwork be an exception?

Thanks for your interest in improving the JartexNetwork community!

farrellie

IGN
farrellie
Being able to rejoin unless your be is broke should be a feature! It is like this in all other game modes so should be reconsidered! +1

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Whether if is suggested in the past, I'm going with +1, player should have at least a minute or 2 to join back.

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
+1, I don't care if this was already suggested. Since it's already a feature in other gamemodes (4s, 2s, 3s), it doesn't make any sense on not having it in solos. Solos is my 2nd main gamemode and I sometimes get kicked by console, mc crashes, mcdonalds wifi dies, and i lose my ws and get my wlr ruined bec of it, so I will really like it if this gets added.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Suggestion - Upvoted
Hello MrAwesomeXD, I have reviewed your suggestion and have decided to upvote it.​
Have fun playing JartexNetwork!​
kind regards
~ Thekillerwolf55