Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Solution to Hackers!

Is this a good idea?

• Nope, not a good idea at all!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
Hello everyone! Hope you all are doing good.

I've been thinking that many players are being frustrated lately about the number of hackers on the server and I believe that is true. People have suggested a lot and presented all of their creative ideas about how this matter should be handled. However, I have seen many people requesting one thing which is /report command. Everybody knows that the developing team is doing their best to keep players' experience best on the server and that they have also looked on this suggestion.

However, I have not presented myself here as a disappointment or a bad news. Instead, I have a good solution to it! I have been replying to people who tell me to help them on discord but since I could not handle all of them myself, I made a discord server where our JartexNetwork staff members are helping all the players. Here is how it works:
  • The players in our server report all the hackers they encounter in a channel
  • Online staff members get notified and they arrive for help
  • The message is then reacted with a check mark if the work was done. It is reacted with a cross mark if the hacker went offline.

The process happens quickly withing few seconds however if you don't get reaction quick enough you can ping/tag me in other channels.
I also accept parties instantly so it should work like /report but either I am not always online or the names get piled up so I can't keep track of them so a discord server would be best for me as well as you all. If you want to help us to keep this server clean! Join us by messaging me on Discord: JoltTheBolt#5501.

I look forward to your replies and concerns, Thank you for your time 😃

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
This is a good solution to remove hackers. It is way quicker than putting a report.

Reactions: Jax

xTappinq

Addicted Member
The server mentioned above is there for people who can't record or they would like to report the hacker so he gets banned quickly. However, we won't be accepting any Gameplay report with evidence. You can report rule breakers with your evidence here on the forums.

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC

GRaction47

IGN
Panteliss
Hello everyone! Hope you all are doing good.

I've been thinking that many players are being frustrated lately about the number of hackers on the server and I believe that is true. People have suggested a lot and presented all of their creative ideas about how this matter should be handled. However, I have seen many people requesting one thing which is /report command. Everybody knows that the developing team is doing their best to keep players' experience best on the server and that they have also looked on this suggestion.

However, I have not presented myself here as a disappointment or a bad news. Instead, I have a good solution to it! I have been replying to people who tell me to help them on discord but since I could not handle all of them myself, I made a discord server where our JartexNetwork staff members are helping all the players. Here is how it works:
  • The players in our server report all the hackers they encounter in a channel
  • Online staff members get notified and they arrive for help
  • The message is then reacted with a check mark if the work was done. It is reacted with a cross mark if the hacker went offline.

The process happens quickly withing few seconds however if you don't get reaction quick enough you can ping/tag me in other channels.
I also accept parties instantly so it should work like /report but either I am not always online or the names get piled up so I can't keep track of them so a discord server would be best for me as well as you all. If you want to help us to keep this server clean! Join us by messaging me on Discord: JoltTheBolt#5501.

I look forward to your replies and concerns, Thank you for your time 😃
And how do you expect new players to know about your discord server, you managed to make it more complicated than /report my dude
An anticheat and /report are the solution but the owners are delusional

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JoltTheBolt

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
And how do you expect new players to know about your discord server, you managed to make it more complicated than /report my dude
An anticheat and /report are the solution but the owners are delusional
Well I made this thread and we are spreading this news everywhere. We'll make sure everybody becomes aware of this. Besides, we have made this server until further improvements.