Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP /Staff message

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanadBilleh

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SanadBilleh

What is the suggestion about?
/Staff message

Description:
Hello Community of JartexNetwork...

I thought of this creative idea so members of Jartex can be able to message a Staff in a fast and easy way the command will be /Staff message <message> Or /Staff msg <message>

• Why: Having this command will make the players be able to message a staff that is online without having to go to the same gamemode that they are in. And also this will make communicating with the staff easier and faster, therefore if there is a hacker/bug/ anything they would be able to report it more faster

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make the ability to message and communicating with the staff team easier and faster

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SanadBilleh

SanadBilleh

Donator
Donator
Neutral

Although I like the idea, I feel like this could be abused even If we do decide to punish for it.
Ofcourse some people can abuse it but like you said and like what ZoneRGH ZoneRGH said people will be punished if they troll which will at least maintain 70% of the people to not troll (thanks for the comment)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SanadBilleh

SanadBilleh

Donator
Donator
Well there could be a rule added about this like: if you call a staff for no reason they will get like 3h ban or muted for 2 days. Or if you used it to just play around and not for serious matter they can be warned at first or ipbanned for a week, well it all depends on staff and how they feel about this command.
Yes. Thank you 🙏🏿

Rasesh

Donator
Donator
It's a cool idea, but think about how many people can misuse it, as in spam staff. Because people panic a lot when they see a hacker and panic results in spam. So either they only open this command to higher levels or they don't. Neutral

Rasesh

Donator
Donator
Ofcourse some people can abuse it but like you said and like what ZoneRGH ZoneRGH said people will be punished if they troll which will at least maintain 70% of the people to not troll (thanks for the comment)
New people don't care. Because new people don't know the rules, they can and will troll, and even if they get punished, what have they got to lose

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SanadBilleh

SanadBilleh

Donator
Donator
New people don't care. Because new people don't know the rules, they can and will troll, and even if they get punished, what have they got to lose
Well.. getting banned means you cant join the server, when the player is banned they cant troll again even if they dont care about the server and as FutureBlank FutureBlank the staff should agree on the punishments of abusing this command but after all there is some people that needs help from staff and I believe this is the best command to do

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SanadBilleh

SanadBilleh

Donator
Donator
It's a cool idea, but think about how many people can misuse it, as in spam staff. Because people panic a lot when they see a hacker and panic results in spam. So either they only open this command to higher levels or they don't. Neutral
Well there could be a rule added about this like: if you call a staff for no reason they will get like 3h ban or muted for 2 days. Or if you used it to just play around and not for serious matter they can be warned at first or ipbanned for a week, well it all depends on staff and how they feel about this command.
Rasesh Rasesh ^^^

Rasesh

Donator
Donator
Punishing seems like a good plan. But IP-ban? OOF. I suggest if someone calls staff for no reason, they disable the /staff command for the person itself for ____ amount of days :D. Now, that sounds like a plan to me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.